15 | The Kiss Of Love

I was thinking about the moments we spent in the Starting week of our marriage a while once she was sure my hand was okay and properly bandaged left to get changed  and felt a small smile creeping on my lips

I was thinking about the moments we spent in the Starting week of our marriage a while once she was sure my hand was okay and properly bandaged left to get changed and felt a small smile creeping on my lips . Maybe I am not that unloved maybe god had finally decided to give me a share of happiness, the ray of light when he blessed me with her.

I shook my head as I removed my shirt , and clenched my teeth trying to come out for the dirty things I wnated to do to her.

How badly did I want her on her knees sucking me and helping me out with a blowjob and ease me instead of me trying to find my own pleasure through my hands. How badly i wanted to be burried in her so deep that she would forget the world and feel me in there everytime she walked. I wanted to her her fucking scream as I gave her the pleasure. How badly i wanted to claim her in every possible way only I know.

I want to tie her to the bed , to let her stay helpless as I pleasured her i wanted to harshly pump in her while she screamed my name .
I want to see her all naked in the bed just on my mercy with her curvy body trying to find some relief as I pumped in her hardly and fastly.
I want to see her cry in bed , to cry in pleasure.
How badly i wanted to put my seeds in her fucking how badly i want to be with her the whole day just in bed.

I felt my memeber twitch and gulped running my hands through my hairs , hell not again , it is now a everyday thing for me to find my own release and the cold showers. But I am also aware that is she is too soft and sweet for my dark ways to naive to acknowledge my desires. I would rather be on my knees if her commands then forcing her to follow mine.