14 | Jealous of a dog ?

Comenzar desde el principio

And let's not talk about the other things , she has been literally giving everyone attention with me and I hate how they have her while I am here being all grumpy wanting attention from my wife. Like what the hell is this shit , she is my wife so she should spend time with me.

But instead they all have made their own routines with her like in the mornings , she would be busy preparing the favourites of my siblings for the breakfast and get busy with all the royal duties for the day , and then when I would finally arrive at approx eight she And Shivangi would be busy spending some girls time . After that busy with the dinner and then spending some time with Vihaan hearing out his endless rants , then helping Yuvaan with some astronomy projects the two would spend a lot of time together talking about different planets and galaxies because they had their interests Matching there , then after that she would prefer to make Abhiveer's favourite favourite coffee and force him to stop working for the day .

And by this time it would already be 11 , and I felt it was not very good for her to stay awake because she was exhausted by the day's work. Especially the royal duties she had been doing all of it so beautifully and prefecty .

But in the end all of this left me being grumpy the entire time and mostly the attendees or the employees became the ones whom I vented this frustration on. There were days when I wanted her so close to me cuddle and talk but then again I did not want her to get disturbed like ofcourse she was tired for the day.

"Rana saa ham pahoch Gaye" I heard the chauffeur say as he opened the door for me to step out and I sighed walking in and as I stepped in the scene infront feuled my frustration.

(Highness we have reached)

There my beautiful wife was sitting with my siblings laughing over something while that bitch has the pleasure to be in her lap and lick her hands. I cleared my throat and noticed all of them looking at me while the Puppy made a sound that took her attention back as she kissed his forehead saying "come let me get you something, you are hungry Aaron" and she stood up with it in her arms instructing a servant to immediately serve me edibles while she herself left in the kitchen and soon that puppy came back while she stayed there for the preparations of dinner.

Why does he even get so much attention?
I am sure I look far far far better than him .
Huh , ofcourse I do I am very much handsome than him , then why is he her center of attraction does she not find me handsome.
Wait , does she not find me attractive ?
But why the hell does he gets attention he is not even a human , and see the courage he has within to steal my wife. How dare he ?
I swear I going to someday feed him to the lion's if he does not step back.

She is my wife , my life , and my heartbeat and I get her attention not this puppy.
I noticed as he walked to me proudly wagging his tail and looked at me with his tongue out while he was dressed in a blue jacket.