When the belt was off, I fondled with the buttons of her pants and unbuttoned them. She helped me pull her pants down and as they fell to her ankles, my eyes nearly went wide looking at the tint in her boxers. I messed with the waistband of her boxers and looked at her with my head tilted. She gave me a short nod, "go ahead mama" she told me. I smiled and tugged on them, watching her harden dick spring out.

Shit, it looks like it's going to break me in half...

"You okay?" She asked me. I nodded, "mhm, you're just...bigger than I've seen" I told her, ghosting my fingertips over the tip and smiled when I watched it twitch. I tried to wrap my hand around it but its girth and size kind of made it hard. It was veining and just overall huge and I really wanted her to fuck my face.

I sat on my legs as I slowly jerked her. I watched her eyes flutter shut and she bit her lip to contain her moans. I caught her off guard and licked along her length. I heard her take a sharp breath as I softly sucked on the tip. I continued to tease her for a bit before ending my own suffering because teasing her was teasing me.

I took her hands in mine and entangled our fingers as I took her fully into my mouth and pushed down until my nose was at her abdomen. I sighed out contently, loving the feeling her stretching my throat.

I came up to the tip slowly and bobbed my head. I looked up at her and watched her face contort into a series of emotions. Her eyes opened and I saw they were almost pitched black with lust. She removed her hand from mine and placed it on my throat as she moved her hips with the same motion as my head.

I moaned around her, feeling like I was in heaven at the feeling. One hand held my throat firmly and the other held my chin up, keeping eye contact with one another as she fucked my face constantly.

"Damn girl" she gritted as I gagged when she sped up. I was trying to catch my breath and also keep up with her thrust. She was almost at the point where she was pounding my face. It felt like she was getting bigger with each thrust and I was loving it.

"Mmmm" I moaned as spit formed on the side of my lips. "Shit I'm rey cum mama" she gritted. She thrusted a few times before pulling out. I was about to pout but she held my jaw in one hand and the base of her dick in the other. "Say ah pretty" she told me with a sly smirk. I playfully rolled my eyes and did what she said. Sticking my tongue out for extra measure, she placed her tip at my tongue and I felt all of her cum shoot into my mouth. I moaned at the salty yet delicious taste and swallowed it all in one gulp.

I opened my mouth again, showing her that I swallowed it all. She smiled at me and pulled me up to my feet. She pulled me close to her and attached our lips in a bruising kiss.

"How do you want it?" She husked against my lips. "Wall" I told her, wanting her to pound me on the wall. She placed her hands on my thighs and lifted me into her arms before walking us over towards her vacant wall. One of her hands stayed under me to keep me steady while her other went to the base of her dick to use the tip and push my panties to the side before teasing my entrance.

"Do you want a condom?" She asked me as she lubricated herself with my wetness. I shook my head and threw my arms around her shoulders. "Just pull out, please" I told her. She nodded and pushed herself in. I gasped in pain and pleasure as she stretched me out. "Fuck you're tight as hell" she sighed as she pushed her head into my neck.

She moved slowly in and out when I gave her the greenlight to go. "Oh my god" I moaned out. It felt like she was literally touching my soul. She wasn't even moving much but she was hitting something on my insides that was making me see stars.

Her hands gripped my cheeks as she moved into a new angle that earned a literal scream to rip through me. "Jade, fuck!" I screamed as my nails dug into her shoulders. Between her heavy breathing and my screaming, I wasn't particularly sure on who was gonna last longer.

Definitely not me from the way she's hitting spots.

"Jade please" I begged, not even fully knowing what I was begging for. She really had me not even thinking straight right now. "Please what Beyoncé?" She asked me as she slowed her pace down to slow, extremely slow motions. "I-" I choked on my moan when she hit that spot that sent me haywire.

"Do you need to cum pretty?" She asked me. I nodded my head rapidly. "Speak up, I can't hear your head nods" she told me. "Yes, please I need to cum, please let me cum Jade" I told her as my eyes screwed shut at the familiar feeling forming in my lower stomach.

My eyes snapped opened when she sped up at an inhumane pace. "Hold it" she told me. Tears cascaded down my face as I tried to do what it said but it was excruciatingly difficult as she pounded into me. "I can't!" I yelled, my body beginning to tremble. One of her hands moved to wrap around my neck, bring me into a kiss. "You can, I know you can pretty" she spoke against my lips while keeping her pace.

My head slammed back against the wall as I turned into putty in her hands. "Jade baby please" I begged. It was more of a needy sob but you know. I felt her lips attach with my neck as her thrust slowed down.

"You wanna cum?" She taunted. "Yes, please" I told her, my head falling to her shoulder. "Go ahead" she told me and automatically I came. This was a big ass wave too because I felt like it nearly threw me forward. I was happy she was strong and she held me tightly with one hand while she pulled out quickly and came on my stomach and inner thighs.

She stuffed her head into my neck as we both caught our breaths.

"Damn pretty. If you weren't married I would have never pulled out" she breathed out as she slowly sat me on my feet. I kept my hands on her shoulders for balance before playfully rolling my eyes, "you wouldn't pull out huh?" I asked her. My hands slid around her neck as hers went around my waist, her hands gripping my ass.

She leaned down and took my bottom lip into her mouth and tugged on it earning a whimper from me.

"I have morals. But, your husband isn't shit so if I wanted to, I would put my daughter right up in you just from tonight" she husked. I bit my lip at the thought of her filling me up. "Would you want that, Beyoncé?" She asked me.

I stood on my tippy toes so that I was close to her ear.

"Maybe we should have a few more rounds before I give you an answer"

______________
Hi lovelies 🫶🏾.
You guys have been asking for a pt 2 of If so here is this to hold y'all until I finish the next chapter of MMA 💀.
Leave request 🫠.
Enjoy n comment n all that 🤸🏾‍♀️.