If 2

Beyoncé Gxg!p

Beyoncé
Gxg!p

"Fuck" I sighed as her lips attached with my neck. Jade's hands were all over me the entire time we were in the car during the duration to her house. When we made it there, I couldn't even admire the house because the second we got out of the car and made it inside, she had me pinned against the wall with her hand holding both of my wrists together above my head.

Her lips sucked on my skin, leaving marks but quickly soothing them with her tongue. I desperately wanted to touch her but she had a strong grip on my wrists. Her lips moved up and down my jaw as I tried to at least rub myself against her to gain some friction but her free hand pushed my hips against the wall, keeping me still.

"Nah calm down. This isn't no quickie. He ain't gon miss you being gone so I'm taking my time to get to know your body" she told me as her lips ghosted mine before quickly connecting them. Sighing, I absorbed the kiss like it was my last. Fuck her lips were so soft. This kiss was way better than all the ones I had with Shawn's crusty lips.

Her hand moved from my wrist letting them go and I felt her hands then touch the back of my thighs. She slid them under my dress so that she was nearly touching my ass but gripped the flesh, pushing my body towards hers. I felt her subtly pulling them so I took that as a sign to jump. When I did, her hands gripped my ass.

She moved her lips from my now swollen ones and she began to walk to what I assumed was her bedroom. Her lips grazed my lips multiple times and her hands would squeeze my ass every once in a while as she walked.

My lips pecked every part of her face to keep my mind off of the thought of her just touching me in any way.

I heard her push a door open then my body slowly land on the comfortable mattress. I was breathing heavily as she kissed my neck. I was getting painfully turned on by her movements so I impatiently pulled on her dress pants.

"Jade please" I whined. I needed her dopamine real bad. Her dominance made me more hungry for it. I didn't even need to give her head, I just really wanted her deep inside of me. Her hands toggled with the back of my dress zipper and I arched my back to help her. When she had it zipped down, she pulled it down and allowed it to fall off of me so that I was now almost fully naked.

She gingerly touched on my bra and looked at me with questioning eyes. "May I?" She asked me. I nodded hastily, "please," I told her, arching my back so that she could unclasp it. When she did, she immediately latched her lips to one of my hardened nipples earning a loud cry from me.

"Fuck" I sighed out, placing my hand on the back of her head as she sucked on one and her hand fondled with the free one. She alternated between the two before removing it from between her lips with a pop.

Her hands rubbed along my stomach and thighs, purposely getting me worked up. She was still in her unbuttoned shirt and dress pants so I tugged on her top. She took the hint and shrugged the shirt off. My hands moved to the belt of her pants and I slowly took it off. She stood still, not stopping my movements as she watched me intently.