shower situation (smut) part 3/3

Gally removes his hand from yours, walking into the showers, leaving you outside momentarily. he was making sure no one else was in there. you peered inside; 3 shower stalls, covered by curtains, and 2 sinks on the walls closest to you. stepping back outside, you look around at the trees, waiting for Gally. he pulls back the curtains one by one. "Alright there's no one here Y/- oh shuck" -you hear a high pitched scream, weren't you the only girl in the glade?... an argument erupts from the two boys for a good thirty seconds, "I always take my showers right after dinner!" you heard. "Minho, will you please just get out of here?" Gally says. you hear a scoff, most likely from Minho, as he grabs a towel and runs out of the shower stall. "Whatever! I- oh," he sees you and immediately starts running off faster.

"Well, that was weird." you say. entering the bathroom, properly this time, you see that there are no towels in sight. just before you can ask him, he opens a cabinet and grabs a towel, almost like he could read your mind. "Here." he says. you thank him and place the towel just outside of the shower. you remember how both of you were cuddled into one another yesterday. you turned on the water, letting it get hotter. (still outside of the shower fully dressed.) deciding now or never, "Listen, about last night, I-" you get cut off by his retort, "Yeah, yeah, whatever, it meant nothing." Gally turns a shade of pink, turning to walk outside of the showers. "No." you say, grabbing his arm, he turns to you with a semi-angry face. "I liked it, Gally." you pull on the collar of his shirt, bringing him closer. taking the chance, you kiss him right there on the spot. his expression instantly softens, grabbing the sides of your face to pull you into a deeper kiss.

he pulls away, unsure of how to go about things. you get concerned and show it on your face, maybe he didn't feel the same way? "I like you, Y/N." he states. you look up at his eyes, greener than anything you've ever seen, then back down to his lips. "Well, I like you too." you smile, pulling him back into another kiss. he smiles into the kiss as well, grabbing you by the hips. "You're beautiful." he murmurs, kissing you more intensely. you decide to pop the question, more like a statement;

"Shower with me."

as if he was going to do it regardless of whether you asked or not, he starts taking off his shirt, breaking the kiss momentarily. you take a second to admire his muscles. all of that building payed off, as he had a really defined torso, along with arms. now the kiss was more full of lust, as he starts taking off your shirt, revealing your bra. Gally doesn't even need to open his eyes, he can tell that you're gorgeous. he starts to give kisses on your jaw, moaning as you unzip his pants, helping him out of them. you could tell he was already hard, as expected given the situation. he then trails his mouth down your neck, as you take off your own shorts. grabbing your hands, he walks you back into one of the stalls and pins you on the wall of the running shower, not caring if your clothes got wet. he closes the curtain behind you. before it can get anymore heated you hear someone and both immediately break away, looking towards the outside.

"Hello? Y/N? Are you in here?" you know it was Newt, being the only one with a british accent. 'Yeah' is what you were going to say before Gally covered your mouth with his hand. "Uh, nope, just me Newt." he says. you look at him with panic in your eyes. "Oh, hey Gally. Do you know where Y/N is? I can't even tell her about the bloody bonfire." the boy says. "No clue, try checking the homestead." he looks directly at you while saying this, knowing fully well that it is on the other side of the glade. "I will, thanks." Newt says, before heading off on his way. you both stay silent for another minute, making sure he actually left.

eager to continue, you take your hand and start rubbing him through his boxers. he groans and starts kissing your collarbone while struggling to unclip your bra. you take his hands in yours and guide him, unclasping it first try, showing your boobs. he takes a second to fully look at you, appreciating the fact that you're even here, standing before him. he takes one of your breasts in his mouth, leaving love marks all over it. he takes his other hand downwards to grope your ass. you let out a moan, "Gally, fuck-" you reach inside his boxers and start fisting his dick. "Please, just fuck me Gally" you moan out. "Whatever you want baby." he tells you, pulling down your panties. he uses this as an excuse to show off his strength, pinning your whole body on the wall and holding you as he inserts his dick.

it slides right in as you're already so wet. you take a second to get adjusted to this new feeling. then he starts thrusting in and out, slowly. you know he likes it when people praise him for his work, so you use this to your advantage. "Gally, you feel so good, you fill me up perfectly." you whisper, kissing his jaw as he fucks you. with this, he starts to pick up the pace, the shower muting the sounds of your skin to anyone outside. with every thrust, you can feel yourself getting closer to your high. "Y/N, I-I'm gonna cum" he says. you just moan in response, unable to form a sentence. "You feel so good baby," he says, making you clench around him. you feel Gally become sloppier with his movements, and the knot in your stomach releases. he keeps fucking you, helping you ride out your orgasm. then, he pulls out, cumming all over you. he stares at you blankly for a second, remembering that you're in a shower. he gives you one last passionate kiss before asking, "Would you want to be my girlfriend ,Y/N?" staring deep into your eyes. you giggle, nodding your head. both of you get cleaned up and you cover yourselves, each with a towel, and step next to the sinks. there's a faint voice heading in your direction.

"Gally, will you please help me look, I seriously can't find her anywh-" Newt says, running up to the bathroom. he stops his sentence when he sees you both wet, with only a towel. he then looks down to your neck, filled with hickeys. you look at Newt exactly like a deer caught in headlights, while Gally scratches the back of his neck.

"What in the bloody fu-"

(wow you guys wasted a lot of water!!)