jealous? (smut) part 2/3

after you pulled that trick, Colin couldn't take his eyes off of you all day. even Thakur had to come to tell him to get back to work.

it was now very late into the night as you and Colin had been working all day. frustrated, you decide to shut off your computer and call it a night. when you finished grabbing all your things, the man says, "Goodnight Y/N." you turn and say goodnight while waving, having no more space in your brain to think about anything. "Oh, and don't think I forgot that little stunt you pulled today, princess." Colin whispers in your ear while brushing your hips slightly, moving to get a coffee from the counter across the room. you froze in place for a minute and your ears get red. quickly, you make your way out and start walking home. even though you were dead tired, Colin couldn't stop replaying in your mind. he was genuinely hot, not to mention smart, which made him even more attractive. the way he held you, your hips, how he only looked at you when you were talking, his arms, did he even go to the gym? it's not like he was a stick, there was muscle, you could picture him getting all hot and sweaty, grunting, your mind was drifting off. you couldn't tell if it was the fact that it was 2 in the morning or if you were just really horny, but you wanted to get home.

once you arrived at your apartment, you dropped everything in the floor and headed straight for the shower. being friends, the two of you found out that your flats were right next to eachother. not caring for anything at the moment, you turned the water on and undressed, not hearing the latch to your blonde neighbor's door open. walls of the apartments were relatively thin, so you could hear through the walls on some occasions. hopping in, the warmness of the running water felt so nice, especially being in a semi-chilly area. thinking about all of today's events, your hand finds its way down your abdomen, and dragging to your clit. slowly, you start rubbing in circles.

thinking about how close you got to Colin, imagining these were his hands feeling you. inserting a finger, you gasp a little, still circling. pushing in and out, you add another finger, moaning a little less quiet. the shower couldn't contain your noises anymore. imagining his voice in your brain; say my name, pretty girl. going faster with your fingers, you moan "...oh fuck...Colin" throwing your head back, lightly hitting the walls of the bath. beg for it, sticking your fingers even further if it was possible. "Colin...please...keep going-", forgetting the walls were thin. almost to your climax, you keep thinking of him while fingering yourself, and eventually cum. good job you were in the shower. lathering soap and scrubbing your hair, you stepped out into the steamy bathroom. dressed in your pajamas, falling asleep. fortunately, what you did not know was that Colin heard you. noises, begging, moaning, and all. it made him tense up. sure, he liked you, but he didn't know that you liked him like that as well. that was gonna make things a lot more interesting. unlike you, he couldn't sleep now because of what he heard. there was a tent forming in his jeans.

Colin sighed, palming himself through his jeans and then removing them. (you were fast asleep at this time and didn't hear anything whatsoever.) thinking of his hands on your curves, holding you down onto him, how you must've looked while moaning out his name. pulling down his black boxers, his dick springing out. he was touching himself, while thinking of you touching yourself, while thinking of him touching you. Colin had seen those moments were the tension between you was so much, it could've been cut. all that flirting made him want you even more. taking his hand and slowly rubbing it up and down on his cock, only thinking about you. learning from your situation, he muttered to himself, "Y/N...shit...you feel..." wishing it was you touching him, feeling him. annoyed, he grunted, going at a faster pace than before, up and down on his shaft. biting his lip to cover his moans. his hands kept going faster as he bucked his hips up, needing more friction. getting closer to finishing, knowing that you were on his lap, shifting, even just a little bit. relaxing his head, he eventually came. feeling disappointed that you weren't the one relieving him. after this, he quickly showered and went to sleep. Y/N, you're driving me crazy, and you don't even know it.