Chapter 3 ~ soulmates

Okay, I am very nervous. I am now in an elevator! I have never been in an elevator! 

I felt one of the soul marks on my arm burn. the elevator doors opened and Tony put his hand on my back to escort me out of it. "I be dammed, who is this fine, pumpkin?"  

Clint Barton....The Clint Barton. 

"Clint, this is Murina, Murina this is Clint" 

He walked towards me and looked me up and down. I felt his soul mark accepting me. Why do they accept me if they don't even know me?  "Murina here wants to know us first before accepting us,"  Tony said. "Know us? you can wait with us to accept but...some people do not have a lot of patience here"  

"He is talking about Bucky and Loki sweetheart"  

Clint nodded as he agreed with what Tony said. "Well I wanted to stay here and see how it will play out with them and her, but someone talked back to a Hydra agent so...well see you later pumpkin" Clint walked to Tony and kissed him....deeply before going into the elevator.   

Tony began to walk again and I walked with him trying to keep his space. "Is...everyone soulmates of each other?"  

"Not everyone, like Loki and Thor no they are not soulmates of each other, but further than that yes" 

I looked at the art on the walls and the walls itself how there is not one broken wall how everything is so clean... "I want to go home" I blurred out. 

Tony stopped walking and looked at me "What?"  

"I want to go home" 

Tony crossed his arms. "You want to home? tell you what you eat dinner with us... and I will take you home...deal?"   

"Deal" 

"Good now you can wait here in the living room, I am just gonna grab some drinks" 

He walked away leaving me here in this big living room. I looked around and saw that one wall was made of glass. I walked to it seeing the sun even better from where I am standing now. I felt a burn on my leg but I just ignored it as I was staring at the sun....it is so beautiful.  

'cough' 'cough' 

I turned around to see who was coughing....captain America... 

"You must be Murina," he said, walking towards me and taking my hand to kiss the back of it while maintaining eye contact."   

I felt him accepting me....... he let go of my hand and said "I am Steve Rogers, it's a pleasure to meet you"  

He has blue eyes like they are staring into my soul...and I thought my sister had blue eyes... he is also really tall...well everyone is taller than me but he is tall and...jacked....wait...why am I checking him out?  

"Hi" really? that is the one thing that comes out of my mouth a hi?  

He smiled "Hi" 

"I see that Stevie met Murina already" I heard Tony say coming back with some drinks. he lays it on the table in front of the couch.  "Are you two coming to sit or what you gonna stare at me all day like how handsome I am?" 

"Tony....behave," Steve said as he went to sit on the couch. I slowly made my way to the couch and sat on it...it is so soft... 

"Here sweetheart" He gave me a drink and I looked at it "What is this?" 

"Whiskey" 

"I...am underage"  

"Wait...Tony, didn't you ask her some personal questions?" Steve said grabbing the drink out of my hands. "I forgot" 

Steve sighed before drinking the drink in one gulp and setting it on the table. "How old are you?" 

"17" 

"And in which range are you?"  

"A..low life"  

"I am home!"  

I heard a woman's voice and my shoulder began to burn. The woman stopped walking and looked at me with wide eyes, "You..found her.."  it was the black widow. 

"Hi?" 

Goddammit, I need to stop with this word! 

"And she's cute," the Black Widow said, noticing a slight smile on her face. "I am going to order something what do you want?" She said looking at me. "I-I um, I" I never stuttered in my life but suddenly I couldn't talk. "Pizzas are just fine Natasha and Thor and Loki aren't back so you don't have to order for them," Tony said drinking his whiskey. Natasha walked away as I was still with these two.   

I looked at Steve seeing him relaxing on the couch...but the only thing I saw was the blood right below his eyebrow. Was it his? or someone else?  

I was a little bit scared to sit here...between them...to sit here in the Avengers tower. "I like your eyes," Tony said as I saw him staring at me the whole time as I was in my own head. "oh...." 

I felt heavy footsteps coming this way and the soulmark on my back began to burn. I look who got in the living room...it was... a man...with a mask on his face and...a metal arm. he puts off his mask and lays it on the table while looking at me the entire time, he pushes his hair back as he has long hair. He walked to me...as I tried as possible to get more into the couch. As he was standing in front of me he just.... stroked my hair.....he stroked my hair? his hand on my hair went slowly to my cheek and to my chin to make me look up to him. I felt him accepting the mark... 

He stood there, his grip on my chin tightening with each passing moment. His eyes, dark and intense, bore into mine as he let out a low, menacing growl. "Mmmh..." he said through gritted teeth before finally releasing me and walking away.

"He likes you"  

I look at Tony in disbelief, how can you know by just looking at what happend just a second ago!? 

"He is right, and he doesn't talk to any stranger so it will take time for him to talk to you" 

Steve suddenly grabbed my arm. "Your bleeding...who made you bleed?" I looked at my arm with no sleeve, only to see dry blood. "It is just dry blood-" I hadn't realized I was bleeding, maybe when the hydra agent pulled my arm. "Who made you bleed?" Steve asked again with a stricter voice. "I should answer that If I were you," Tony said as he was eating blueberries as if he was watching a movie. 

"I- I think that hydra agent when he pulled on me but it was a-" Before I can finish my sentence Steve already stood up and walked away. "How is he gonna know which hydra agent it was?" 

"Cameras, come on we are going to Bruciebear to see how your wound is" Tony stood up as he put his hand out for me."He isn't going to...kill him is he?"   

Tony raised his eyebrow "Does it matter if he does now take my hand" 

"Yes it matters he just did his job, nothing mo-" 

"Murina...take. my. hand" 

 I grabbed his hand only for him to pull my hand closer to his chest making my face and his almost touch. "Oh..how I just wanna-  Come on before I do something I regret" he stopped his sentence. he still had my hand in his as he walked into a hall to a glass door, and I felt my soulmark on my left leg burn. "Bruciebear!" 

A man turned with glasses on as his eyes went wide as he saw me, I felt him immediately accepting me. "Hi..I am Bruce Banner" he said as I shook his hand "Murina Smith"