"Aren't you hungry?"

You didn't bother looking at him.

All you did was shake your head and look down at the table, lost in a daze.

Aether and Paimon shared confused glances with each other but proceeded to eat.

The blonde decided not to bother you anymore. Especially since you just woke up a few hours ago.

You also had a glass of ice water sitting on the table.

Maybe you really weren't hungry.

-

Furina looked up at her new home.

Of course.

It was the closest house to the Court Of Fontaine.

She sighed as she dragged her suitcase inside.

She couldn't argue with him.

At least she had somewhere to live that was away from all the memories.

-
~ A week has gone by, and you and Furina have been adapting to your new homes quite well. ~
-

"Hey Aether, do you think we should take Y/n outside? He's been in the Serenitea Pot for days now!"

You have been living with Aether and Paimon for a little over a week, and you barely went outside.

The only time you seemed to get some form of fresh air was when you talked to Tubby.

When you weren't talking to Tubby, you were doing chores, and you weren't the best conversationalist either.

Aether put more soap on the sponge as he washed the dishes.

"Sure. I'll take him out when I finish."

Paimon grinned as she excitedly kicked her feet.

"Okay! I'll go tell him to get ready."

Aether watched as Paimon flew out the kitchen and into your room.

"Hey, Y/n!!"

She busted the door open and flew inside.

Aether sighed with dissatisfaction. She was supposed to knock..

-

"Y/n, Aether says we're going on a walk in a few minutes, so you should get ready!"

You looked up from the book you were reading with a hint of curiosity on your face.

"Outside?"

"Yup!"

Paimon flew over to the window and looked outside.

"But we're not going out there!"

"We're not..?"

Paimon smiled as she put her hands on her hips.

"Nope! We're going to the city of Fontaine!!"

-

The sun shone brightly on the city of Fontaine as birds happily flew around, and the citizens of Fontaine happily conversed with each other.

Luckily, everyone was recovering quite well from the prophecy, and people seemed happier than ever.

"So, where should we go?"

Aether thought about Paimon's question.

They both successfully got you out of the house and to the streets of Fontaine, but what now?

They said they would take a walk, but that doesn't seem very fun, doesn't it?

"Maybe we should walk around and introduce him to some of our friends?"

Paimon unsuccessfully tried to whisper this to Aether since you heard it, but you were too busy looking at all the different buildings and people.

Even though Aether knew you could hear the conversation, he only nodded.

"Uh! Let's go walk around a bit until we spot someone familiar!"

Paimon nervously looked at you to see your reaction.

"Okay."

'Well that's a good start, is it..?'

Paimon slowly flew down the streets of Fontaine as you and Aether followed.

Aether would occasionally point out different shops and tell you what they were.

He was glad that you were enjoying this little tour since you looked interested in everything you laid your eyes on.

"And that's-"

"Eek!"

You and Aether looked at Paimon to see what spooked her.

"Furina?! What are you doing here?!"

The former archon only walked closer to you and Aether.

"Well, I was getting some shopping done. What about you..?"

"Oh, well, we were taking a walk until we bumped into you."

Paimon scratched her head as she tried to think of something to keep the conversation going.

"So, uh... how have you been?"

"I've been doing well. My life has been uneventful since everything has happened since I barely left the house, but I've been getting by."

Aether nodded his head.

"That's good."

Furina looked uncomfortable as she avoided looking at Aether and Paimon in the face.

"So... who's this?"

Furina looked over to you. At the moment, she didn't want any attention on her...

"Oh! This is Y/n! He's staying with us currently."

You snapped out of your daze as you looked at the female.

Your gaze made her a little nervous since she couldn't tell if you were looking at her or spacing out.

"Oh, um.. Don't mind him!! He's just a bit traumatized. I... think."

Furina nodded as she faced you once more.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Furina."

Furina held out her hand for you to shake, and you awkwardly put your hand in hers.

Aether watched nervously while Paimon secretly cheered you on.

This was your chance to have a conversation with someone.

"My name is Y/n."

♡𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓵 ♡ | Furina x Male!Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें