𝐢. 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚

                                             𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞: my belladonna         

                                ╰┈➤ 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: suggestive content, 

                               mentions of alcohol, mentions of murder

𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐀 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘,

attempting not to burn her tongue. The worst day of the year had approached and she was sure that every second that went past was a second closer to her losing it. "Oh good you're awake." The teasing voice of her brother filled her ears, she turned her head , watching him saunter into the living room, smoothing his crisp white blouse. "Was worried your late night escapades with Snow would have worn you out, should've known nothing would come between you and your precious studies."

"Good morning to you too brother." "Oh a good morning indeed sister" he mocked, "The birds are singing, the 10th annual hunger games are starting up soon and your neck is littered with bruises. It sounds like the start to quite the interest morning if we're not out of here before Mother wakes up."

Oh yes, the dreaded hunger games. The thought of the torture alone made her want to bang her head against the kitchen table. It was such an awful thing, truly if it wasn't for the aspect of, well poverty and torture, Bella would have fled to the districts ages ago, she despised how vile the capitol and all its inhabitants were.

"I forgot those were coming up." She muttered taking another sip of her tea, "Oh I'm sure you were occupied with other things." He took the cup out of her hands, taking a sip of his stolen tea. "Oh shut it." "Coriolanus Snow and Belladonna Inferno. The Capitol Diamond and the man whose father lost everything. You too will never last no matter how much you love one another."