Chapter 37: Inside the Car

Start from the beginning

Being marked by an alpha like He Yu is something many wouldn't even dare to dream of.

Nan Yi, merely a lower-tier omega, might not even attract an average alpha, but He Yu chose him.

Although He Yu often speaks harshly, he has never abused Nan Yi.

Being with He Yu offered more freedom than being at Nan's home.

Being by the side of a top-tier alpha might not be too bad after all.

Nan Yi pondered.

"Do you find me appealing?" The previously closed eyes suddenly opened.

The intense, oppressive gaze met Nan Yi's directly.

Words failed him; it felt like his heart skipped a beat.

Nan Yi, a bit slow to react, nodded, then immediately blushed, realizing the implication.

By nodding, wasn't he admitting to sneaking glances?

"Hmph, if you want to look, look openly. No need to sneak around."

In the dim confines of the car, the Alpha's smile made one's heart race once again.

The flush on Nan Yi's face deepened, thinking it was merely shyness.

Just as he questioned whether his racing heartbeat meant he was falling for He Yu Shen, his body began to warm up.

The burning sensation intensified.

Nan Yi was alarmed.

It's his heat cycle!

He grew increasingly restless, with an Omega's instinctual desire to lean into an Alpha, hoping for some relief.

"So eager that you want to seduce me right here in the car?" The car began to fill with the faint, candy-like scent of pheromones, and He Yu Shen smirked.

"Hold back," He commanded softly.

Nan Yi felt completely weak. He wanted to tell He Yu Shen about his impending heat, but he couldn't speak.

As the pheromone concentration grew stronger, He Yu Shen also realized something was amiss.

He pulled the blushing man into his embrace.

Nan Yi writhed uncomfortably, deliriously trying to tug at his own collar.

"Stay still. I'll give you a temporary mark."

The deep timbre of the Alpha's voice was enough to make one feel tingly. The Omega, clinging to his faint awareness, burrowed deeper into the Alpha's embrace.

The Alpha's breath grew unsteady. He exposed the Omega's pale neck, eyeing the rosy hue in the middle, his Adam's apple bobbing.

The man in his arms continued to squirm. The confined space was filled with an exceptionally potent beckoning pheromone.

With the Omega's movements, occasional brushes against certain sensitive areas occurred.

"Are you doing this on purpose?"

The Alpha's eyes darkened.

As he spoke, that delicate part of him was lightly grazed again.

"Stop the car."

The Alpha looked up, his voice slightly hoarse.

The driver, having glimpsed the situation in the back seat through the rearview mirror, kept his gaze forward.

The beta driver, unaffected by the omega's pheromones, immediately stopped the car upon hearing He Yu Shen's command.

"Step out, leave the keys, and take a cab home."

The driver complied, leaving the keys and exiting the car.

The car's interior was suddenly left to just the two of them. The omega began to fumble with his tie, his clothes in disarray.

"What's the rush? I've got you."

The car was now away from the bustling area, conveniently parked in a dimly lit corner. The street was quiet, with no vehicles passing by.

The only car in the parking spot was a black Maybach, with empty spaces in front and behind.

To a passerby, it would seem like the Maybach was shaking as if on an uneven road.

The subtle scent of alpha pheromones mixed with that of omega's escaped through the cracks, dispersing into the open air.

Fortunately, there were no people on this stretch of road for hundreds of meters; otherwise, the potent mix of alpha and omega pheromones could drive many to distraction.

Two hours later.

The car started. The previously empty driver and passenger seats now held two individuals.

The person in the driver's seat wore a crumpled shirt, while the one in the passenger seat was reclined, covered with a black suit jacket, with only half of his head visible.

The car made its way to a villa on the hillside. Twenty minutes later, it pulled into the villa's garage.

The alpha stepped out of the car, lifting the person from the passenger seat with ease.

The sleeping figure was still wrapped in the clothing.

He Yu Shen, cradling the figure, proceeded directly upstairs to the bedroom, ran a hot bath, and finally carried the sleeping Nan Yi into the room.

As the bathwater overflowed, the sleeping person seemed to furrow his brows in discomfort.

"I'm merely trying to help, no need to frown."

He gently smoothed out the creased brow, moderating his touch.

The sleeping omega's breathing was even, looking serene and beautiful. He Yu Shen felt a sudden urge to indulge him more.

The once unwanted, low-tier little omega, such a pitiable omega, perhaps deserves a bit more kindness.