(AN:- Don't know about you guys but I SERIOUSLY ALMOST FAINTED!😭)

-

NewJean's Dorm

"Oh my God" Danielle said when she saw Haerin's selfie.

Kazuha, Eunchae and Hyein turned their heads to Danielle. They're having a movie marathon in the living room.

"You okay? Why are you so red?" Hyein asked while she get some popcorn.

"Yeah, just saw something."

"Hey guys, I'm heading out." Minji said when she got out of her room.

She's wearing a coat hiding her floral outfit underneath.

"Where you going?" Danielle asked, though she has a hunch.

"Oh I'm going with Chaeryoung tonight." She ain't lying, when Haerin invited her she asked if she could bring a friend, she's very close to Chaeryoung so she's her plus one.

Danielle sighed in relieved. Thank God it's not Haerin's friend party.

"Take care!" The four girls said at the same time.

-

Back to Alpa Beta Omega Party

Hanni, NingNing, Sofia are now entering the villa, Karina didn't join them since she has date with Jeno.

The place looks amazing. The theme is excellent it's not a typical Hawaiian party where the guest is wearing Hawaiian costume, the host is surely rich as fuck. White foreign hot sexy girls was seen wearing traditional Hawaiian costume giving cocktails, dancing, inside, where the pool is which looks like a big jacuzzi with big volcano in the middle flowing a coloured water lava and has smokey effects the sound system is very lit too, now the Dj is playing Snoop Dog's song Step Yo Game up. Haerin's favourite.

"Wow Sofia! Thanks for inviting us, I didn't know college frat party is like this. It's hella expensive. I bet this is more expensive than our MV set." NingNing commented while checking the place.

"Alpa Beta Omega really gives the best party, expect hundred of college student here so please be careful okay? But I'm pretty sure you're not the only celebrity who's in here now."

"What do you mean." Hanni asked.

"Well, Bang Chan. Felix, (G)I-DLE last time was seen 3 months ago in ABM party, the theme was dirty masquerade."

"What the hell is dirty masquerade theme?" NingNing asked while she get some drink to the Hawaiian crew.

"You need to wear masquerade not ordinary type like you can paint yourself your body and dress like a hooker if you want."

"Ohhhh" NingNing and Hanni said at the same time.

"Too bad Karina has a date, she'll like this if ever." Hanni added.

"HANNIII!!!!!!"

Hanni smiled when she saw Haerin running towards them, the tall girl gave Hanni a quick hug that made Sofia twitch her eyebrows, while NingNing was mesmerized by Haerin's beauty. And Hanni? She's blushing terribly.

"You said you won't make it?" Haerin asked.

"I was just kidding, Sofia actually invited me first before I received your call. Cool party."

"Yeah, I didn't know you and Sofia know each other, and I guess you're Hanni's plus one." Haerin said and gave NingNing a smile that made NingNing bit her lower lip.

"NingNing. I'm NingNing." She said.

"I'm Haerin. Do want to drink or eat?"

"Do you have chicken here?" NingNing asked making a cute face that made Haerin smile from ear to ear.