Fruity

It's been a week since Danielle confessed her feelings to Haerin.

But the memory of Haerin admitting what she felt for Danielle makes her crazy every damn time.

"I like you too, Jihye."

"Oh gosh, I miss her." Danielle is in Paris for a MV shoot right now, it's been three days since the last time she saw her brunette, they do FaceTime but it's not enough for Danielle. She misses Haerin's hug so bad and her smell.

"Are you okay?" Minji asked when she entered Danielle's room and seeing her member is rolling her body in her bed. "You've been acting really strange these past few weeks."

"I'm okay, I just wanna go home and rest that's all." Danielle explain then her phone light up.

"Another message." Minji tease, "I'll go ahead now, Hyein and I, will shop. I guess you're going to FaceTime someone again tonight." She said while smirking.

Danielle blushed, yesterday her friends accidentally saw her giggling over Haerin on the phone. She was asked by Kazuha who is she talking to but she didn't say a word and went to her room instead.

"I'm going with you!" Danielle said to Minji, she remembered she's going to buy something for Haerin.

-

Haerin being busy all day, it's the last day of her exam and she's praying so hard not get 10/100. She's aiming for 70/100 cause they change passing rate to 70%, now she's working again also hoping that no one will bother her asking if she wants to be an idol, since that day she helped Yeonjun and their video was uploaded, Haerin is not liking it at all she's been followed by the lower year in the University, getting too much greeting such as hello Haerin, hi Haerin. Invitation from frat guys to have lunch with her.

She is not liking it at all.

She's also hiding from 2 guys and 1 old lady asking her if she wants to be an idol even she rejected them like 50 times already.

They even go to her grocery where she work, telling she's going to earn bigger money if she just say yes to them. She's hating that company JYP, HYBE where her Jihye works specially that girl manager from SM who is bugging her from school to work.

-

"Go away."

"Ms. Kang you're very talented don't let that go to waste, I'm going to make you very famous."

"Go away, or else I'm going to report you in the police. I don't want to be an idol ahjumma, go away you're pestering me for a week already."

"She won't give up I guess." Beomgyu said while eating his corndog.

"I know, she's been following me to Mighty Grocery, good thing she doesn't know I work at night or else she's going to sit in the convenience store sipping her matcha green tea the entire night hoping I'll say yes to her."

Beomgyu laughed, "Oh well, see ya! I hope they will stop."

Haerin just nod and went to her class but she got startled when her professor call her in the hallway. Haerin thought she's in trouble.

"Ms. Kang."

"Huh? Sir?" She asked.

"Someone from accounting office is looking for you. They gave me a message before heading to my class, you can leave for a while just comeback after dealing with them." He stated to Haerin.