Gettimg ready

"Why don't we go out for dinner" Danny suggests and everyone things it's a good idea.

"Let's go somewhere fancy!" Trixie suggests. We all talk it over and pick a fancy restaurant and plan to go for 7. All of the girls rush upstairs to do make up and get dressed, but I stand awkwardly in the corner

"Come on y/n, aren't you going to get ready?" Trixie asks as she's curling her pink hair.

"I don't exactly have anything nice to wear" I say, holding back tears.

"You dont have anything nice!" Trixie gasps and Clare hits her.

"Trixie don't make fun of her because she's poor" Clare rolls her eyes.

"Since when do you care about being nice to people," Beth teases and Clare gets huffy and crosses her arms,

"Here, you can borrow one of my dresses," trixie goes over to her closet and picks out a stunning black dress. After trixie does my hair and makeup, I put on the dress and I look at myself nervously in the mirror.

(This is your dress)

"Wow y/n, you look so hot!" Beth says

"Yeah, that dress looks so sexy on you! You shoukd totally keep it!" Trixie says.

"No, I-I couldn't!" I refuse

"Please, black isn't even my colour anyways." Trixie shrugs.

The four of us all go downstairs, me last because I'm super nervous. As I walk down, I meet Chris's eyes. His peircing blue eyes look up at me as I walk down the stairs.

"Wow, you look so cute y/n" Chris compliments. I blush really red. I've had a big crush on Chris since we were little kids.

"You really think so?" I ask nervoisly

"Yeah, your Like, the cutest girl I've ever seen" Chris blushes " I-I mean the dress. It's the cutest dress I've ever seen" he laughs awkwardly.