[minsung] | [kitten]

Requested by: anonymous user

Warnings;
unprotected sex, self-bondage, vibrating plugs, gagging, blindfolds, degrading, orgasm delay, multiple orgasms, subspace & aftercare, cum swallowing, blow job

Top - Han Jisung "한지성"
Bottom - Lee Minho "이민호
Relationship: Dating

Word Count: 1449
_________________

2nd anniversary— quite a special day for the two young men named Lee Minho and Han Jisung.

Since Minho adored his younger boyfriend, he planned a special surprise for Jisung when the brunette got home.

Taking ropes to tie himself, Minho tried a frog position— his ankles were tied to his thighs by stronger raw ropes slightly cutting him, and his arms were positioned behind his back, tied by thinner ropes. But of course, all of this happened after he took out his blue vibrating buttplug and inserted it deep inside his tight hole, leaving it on its lowest setting just to tease himself when there was no one else to do it for him. The feeling of the silk blindfold covering his vision, while being restrained always aroused him.

Oh, how he prayed the younger would be home now.

Minho sat there on the cold floor of their cozy living room, patiently waiting for his lover to return. The needy feeling in his gut was growing stronger every passing second, although it felt like hours to the older. "Sung.."

Not registering the front door opening, Jisung arrived home, taking his shoes off in the hall. The younger wasn't prepared for the sight awaiting him in the next room.

Letting out soft grunts as he squirmed around, Minho was too occupied with handling the low vibrations of the blue plug his hole was clenching around so desperately. "Jisung.. s—shit,"

Eyes widening as he walked inside the living room, the young brunette found his whimpering lover looking like a wrecked mess already. Jisung took a few seconds to process the scene in front of him, quietly making his way behind him not to startle him, but to observe him closer. He instantly noticed Minho's messy attempt to tie himself. "Can't even tie yourself properly without my help, can you?" Jisung chuckled.

"That's why kittens like you need masters.. They're too helpless and vulnerable on their own," The brunette ghosted over Minho's nape, slightly startling his tied lover.

Taking matters into his own hands, Jisung finally tied Minho properly just like the older liked to be. Jisung then slowly reached his hand down between the older's muscly buttcheeks, not forgetting to trace his spine with his nails and leave a few scratches. He took out the blue plug, smirking upon hearing disapproving whines and seeing the oozing lube out of his ass down his thighs. "Cute.. but don't forget who's in charge," A warning undertone lingered in Jisung's words as he toyed with the plug, circling it around the brim of Minho's entrance.

Thrusting it with force inside, he repeated the action multiple times before leaving it in the warm hole. "Don't move," With that, Jisung left the helpless man on his own again. "Sungie, n—no.." Minho whimpered, but no one was there to hear his pleas.

As tears filled Minho's eyes from being separated and stained the silk blindfold with wet patches, something round and big was shoved in his mouth roughly, before it clicked behind him— Jisung gave him a gag.

Being stimulated for a while now, Minho felt a tight knot forming in his lower belly, making him moan and squirm more, trying so hard to get more friction, so that he could cum.

However, Jisung's soft eyes with sharp vision immediately noticed it— he knew Minho like the back of his hand. He waited till Minho was about to release and go through his first orgasm when the younger placed his hand on the base of his dick and squeezed it tightly, not allowing him.