Disciplines love their brother

Start from the beginning

Before their fight can turn big, Wen Qing spoke...looking so confused, unlike her usual confident self.

" It's impossible. Wei Wuxian and Second Jade are men. Men can't get pregnant " she stated looking little unsure of herself as look at the baby.

On hearing hear, Lan Wangji can't help but blink his eyes rapidly as if he is waking from pleasant dream. Well for Wangji everything feels like a dream, a pleasant dream too good to be true.

( I have a son. I have a biological son with Wei Ying. The trouble some rule breaker is my spouse who birthed my child ) His hold on bichen got tightened as he relay to keep himself steady.

" It's possible when the receiver is holds Yin energy along with yang energy. The other partner cultivation should also be high and there should be generous amount of love during the act as resentment energy is made of feelings and needs the feelings of love to purify it's dark roots " Lan Sizhui explained.

" Or you need Yin Womb pills that my mother invited after Senior Wei pregnancy " Lan Jingyi explained with shurg as if he and Sizhui didn't change the cultivation word belief.

" I can't believe it......how...i never thought that....Renestment energy " Wen Qing spoke looking so curious and unhealthy.

" Jijie! Have some water, you look like you will collapse any minute " Wen Ning advised, making her sister sit.

" Resentment energy is harmful to mind and soul yet you're saying my grand nephew is made with that energy." Lan Qiren questioned in soft stern voice, too afraid to disturb the happy grumbling baby

" Not really master. Like Yang energy, Yin is also an energy. We cultivate yang from sun and yin is cultivated in moon light. Since many cultivators never had the chance to look deeper in Yin energy, they concluded it's unsafe. Yin energy can be divided into two....Resentment energy and sentiment energy. You can use resentment energy in war while Sentiment energy in creating balance.

Many cultivators can't help but be amazed as they heard Jingyi explanation. Lan Kai let out a huff of laugh in pride as he watch his son deliver a cultivation lecture to his master.

"That's how A-Yang is born and in future. Gusu lan from our time is doing various research in yin cultivation with Nie and Jin sect. Various life saving inventions were made using Yin energy" Sizhui added making the whole class of important cultivators speechless.

( Baba and uncle will be proud of me if they know I made future sect leaders speechless. )

" This child is really mine! Me and Wei Ying are married and I made him pregnant with my child'' Wangji spoke his thoughts out , too observed in his mind to realize he is speaking it out.

You!" Jiang Wanyin cried, pointing a finger at him. There was a deep scowl on his face, that didn't look too different from his usual facial expressions.

Well with Jiang Cheng shout the ever sweet child got frightened and let out a loud Wail.

Throwing the group of Juniors into choas who is trying their best to calm him.

"Where is Hanguang jun, we need him or Senior Wei or Zewang jun " One of the juniors stated in worry.

" Sizhui! Do some thing, he is crying too much. I am going to cry " Jin ling shouts feeling his heart hurt.

Now everyone looked worriedly at the child as the child let another loud wail in his brother arms.

" Give him to me " Lan Qiren says moving towards the child, which only made the child weep more, making his skin red.

" He is afraid of your goatee. Shave it if you want to pick him " another disciple says, making past disciples flabbergasted at his audicity

In the middle of choas, a bright light appeared, bringing four people with it.

" Who hurts my little radish " a all to familiar voice asked , making all the juniors let out a relived sign.

In a flash , a strong arms appeared took the wailing child from highly anxious Sizhui hands.

A smooth melody of Lie Bing is heard , calming the frightened child wails to little sobs

Another man with long pale green tassel sleeves moved his fan up and down , fanning the little child.

Once the light fades , the juniors looked up and smiled relived at their rescuers . The said rescuers are now hovering over their precious bundle.

" Are you here to take us home , Senior Wei " Lan Hiyu asked looking at the back red blue clothed cultivatior

" Huh... Unfortunately that's the only thing I can't do right now. More like I don't know how to return to our home ." The cultivatior answered , finally revealing his face .

Many people can't help the gasp they let out as they saw four familiar faces looking at them .

__''__'__________________________________

Do you like it ?

Do you have any special requests, if it matches the story line ...I don't mind adding it . Like wangxian date or jin Zixuan embarassment.

Who do you think the four people are? Obviously other than our Wei Ying.

"