"

You're lying I'm not exactly what a typical Lan would seek in a spouse. Too loud, too undisciplined, too wild, too ruly and I am definitely not Lan Wangji type . It must a arrange marriage and we must be pretend to be together for our sect and your sake . Poor future me got stuck in Lan Sect " Wei Wuxian argued looking so pissed off .

"Don't worry. This time we will prevail your marriage. Everyone know Lan Wangji hates you. " Jiang Cheng comforted glaring at Lan Wangji.

From the man who has never been, and will never be, in a relationship himself,' Zizhen thought uncharitably.

Jin Ling scowls, like this is not a perfectly reasonable response..well no it's not. Only Hanguang-jun is qualified to marry his uncle .

Lan Qiren feels like he will Qi deviate right that moment at the revolution but he told himself to be strong . He had know under what circumstances his nephew got married to that unruly rule breaker.

Nie Huaisang flutters his fan and looks like his birthday has come early, or perhaps more accurately, that he has just gotten the best piece of gossip there is. Well there is for him.

Oh, lord," Jingyi says faintly. "You really are oblivious, aren't you? For someone who is genius, you are really fool Teacher Wei " he says rocking the fussing baby in his arms in slow motion.

Why do you call me teacher? I... teach at Gusu? "Wei Ying grimaced, as if the very thought of it disgusted his entire being.

Sizhui look completely lost. He then remembered he has to introduce his brother, so he gently take the fussing baby in his arms to introduce him .

"Can I continue. I wish to introduce my brother to you all " Sizhui continued in normal political manner like his uncle taught him.

"This is my little brother Xi Yang. He is six month old..heir to Gusu clan" Sizhui said with a soft smile as he looked at the bundle in his arms.

This time Lan Wangji can't help the pull in his heart. The need to look at the child is undeniable. He can't help but hold himself in his last restraint.

(" It's against the rules. Practice calm. Practice calm. Don't let your desire break your restraint. ) he keep repeating in his mind, trying hard to control his twitching fingers.

Lan Xichen can't help but let out little laughter at the thought of being an uncle to two nephews. In a quick stride he left Nie Mingjue side to appear near the kids .

" Huh...how much child did Lan Wangji adopt. " Sushe spoke from his place, unable to believe himself that the great ice block is a father.

The juniors can't help but look at each other in amusement. After of huff of breath, Jingyi gently remove the bundle from the baby.

Shizhui gently lift the wriggling child in his arm, supporting his head with another hand. The child little nose is scrunched up as he let out another tiny sound of discomfort, not liking his blanket being removed.

There for all to see is a child with pair of golden eyes and little mole under his lips. His small scrunched up nose looks in exact shape of Wei Wuxian.

" Di-jui gave birth to him. He is not adopted " Jin ling proudly announced looking very smug.

Lan Qiren can't help but let out a quick squeak as he saw the perfect beautiful grand nephew of his. ( yes! He is perfect and beautiful . No one is allowed to say anything)

" Omg! Mini Wangji...he looks exactly like you Didi. I never in my widest dreams thought, you will give cute nephews. I envy my future self "

" No. He look like Axian. Same nose and lips. Mini Wei Ying " Jiang Yanli argued looking so feisty.