chapter 6: y/n origin part 2

Start from the beginning

As serval look at y/n puzzle on his words

Serval:uhhh...we? Are you implying that I should accompany you to join the student as well ?

Y/n: of course I do, as my best friend you shouldn't be left out.. if you don't mind it that's it I'm not forcing you.

Serval: idiot, of course I won't mind it just in suprise that you would invite me as well

Y/n: well with that out of a case

Y/n and serval went back to cocolia as y/n gave his answer to her.

Cocolia: ohh you guys are back done  discussing?

Y/n: Cocolia, your offer is intriguing. However, before we commit, Serval and I would like to explore the responsibilities and dynamics of the student council through a trial period. Is that possible?

As cocolia took sometime to think of y/n decision.

Cocolia: (nodding) Of course, Y/n. I don't mind an extra student the student council  since We encourage students to explore their options and understand the roles they wish to undertake. Feel free to join some trial sessions to gain a deeper insight into the council's activities. But I'm curious though.

she rested a finger on her chin, deep in thought and stare intensely

Cocolia: You two seem  rather close, aren't you? Are you a couple, perhaps?

Serval's cheeks flushed a rosy hue, caught off guard by the unexpected question.

Serval: O-oh, um... No, we're just really good friends.

Y/n: Yeah, just friends. Nothing more

Cocolia raised an eyebrow, studying their reactions carefully before nodding knowingly.

Cocolia: I see I see , well if you're interested in joining or any inquiries ,feel free to visit the council room without any hesitation I will take my leave now, I can't be seen ideling around the court field you see, see you folks around.

And just like that cocolia was gone

Several years flew by as Y/n and Serval delved into their roles within the student council. They faced countless challenges, learning from both mistakes and successes. Together, they navigated the complexities of leadership, honing their skills and gaining valuable experience.

Their hard work and dedication bore fruit as they graduated from their academy at the age of 19. Y/n had set his sights on the Silvermane Corps, a goal he had worked toward diligently during his time in the student council.

Author: sorry nobody is going to find it entertaining if I keep on dragging the story so I'm going to timeskip during his time in Silvermane corps

Y/n was accepted into the Silvermane Corps, marking a significant achievement in his life. He owed a part of his success to the experiences and lessons learned during his tenure in the student council, alongside Serval.

As for serval she was guided by Y/n's expertise, Serval ventured into the corps' mechanical division. Y/n, drawing from his corps and student council experience, mentored Serval, teaching her about the intricate machinery.

Their sessions included theory and hands-on practice, where Y/n explained machinery intricacies. Serval's natural talent and Y/n's guidance propelled her growth, making her a proficient member of the corps' mechanical team.

In the span of half a year, Y/n's transformation was tangible. The once novice recruit had blossomed into a disciplined member of the corps. His days were consumed by rigorous training sessions, missions, and honing his combat skills.As the seasons shifted, so did Y/n's proficiency. His swordplay was more fluid, movements more assured, and strategies sharper.