💫💫Information💫💫

Começar do início

◦ There is a password you will put on the form. It can be found in the FAQ section, so read it after this chapter. 

◦ Each assignment lasts for one week, beginning on the first day of each month and due on that day for the rest of that month at 12 PM EST

◦ Each assignment lasts for one week, beginning on the first day of each month and due on that day for the rest of that month at 12 PM EST. For example, if the first day of January is a Monday, assignments will be due on Mondays. The Guild month ends on the 29th of each month at 12 PM EST. 

◦ You will read a minimum of 2 chapters per week. One chapter from the Book of the Week and one chapter from a Guild member. By the end of the month, you will need to have read at least 1 one chapter for each of your Guild members. Non-story chapters (Author's Notes, Blurbs, Aesthetics, etc.) do not count. Prologues do. If they split chapters up (Chapter 1.1, Chapter 1.2), each chapter part counts as one chapter.

◦ The comments you give on each chapter must be extensive and constructive. To ensure this happens, you must leave 5+ inline comments and a 5+ sentence outline comment per chapter. Please make sure that your comments reach this amount or we will have you fix them. We do check. Don't try to skate by with emojis or "I like this." "Nice job." We will ask you to start adding reasoning *gasp* to your comments such as, "I like this because..." "Nice job with..."

◦ The end of the FAQ section recommends how to be an effective commenter and reach these requirements. To ensure you read it, the password to enter the club is there. Make sure to read the entire thing.

◦ If you are a new member, you will have a first-time trial spanning two weeks. The first week, you will be assigned to an admin and their book in a section called First Week Trial. You must read and comment on one of their chapters, fulfilling the comment requirements. The admin you are given will provide feedback about your commenting if they believe it necessary to make sure it is on par with what we expect from this club. The following week, you will be assigned on trial to a Guild and must fulfill a weekly assignment as if you were a member of that Guild, reading 1 Guild member chapter and 1 BotW chapter. If you pass, you will be inducted as an official member of a Guild--you can choose to stay as a member of the Guild you did your trial with, or you can opt to be assigned to another Guild of the admins' choice.

◦  This requires a lot of work, so if you know you cannot make it or think it is too much, please don't waste the admins' or your Guild members' time by signing up.