Chapter 2: So You Want to Launch Your Bey?! Learn From the Expert!!

Kenji/Kazetsu: Go Shoot!!

*Both Leviath Storm and Kitsune Tails would hit the stadium hard and speed around the stadium. Leviath Storm would get the first hit in and start accelerating away as Kitsune Tails circles the center.*

Kenji: Look alive, Kazetsu! You gotta dish out more than that if you want to beat Kitsune Tails!!

Kazetsu: Go, Xtreme Dash!!

*Leviath Storm would catch onto the stadium's gears but would get repelled directly off. Leviath Storm would get redirected towards Kitsune Tails as Kenji would grin.*

Kenji: Tailed Whip!!

*Leviath Storm would slam into Kitsune Tails and redirect it flying out of the stadium. Saki would catch Leviath Storm as it flew out of the stadium.*

Saki: Damn you kinda suck man...

Kazetsu: Tch..! We've been blading ever since school got out and I haven't won a single battle! (I'm so weak...)

Kenji: Dude, you just gotta practice. You literally just got your Bey yesterday..

Saito: Well... As much as I'd love to watch whatever this is... I got a doctors appointment so I'm going to head out for the day. See y'a tomorrow!

Saki: I also gotta head out. Promised my Mom I'd clean today.

Kazetsu: C'mon! Not even one more battle?

Saki: Sorry dude.

Saito: I hope you improve.

*Saito and Saki would leave and Kazetsu would just sit on the ground staring at his Bey.*

Kazetsu: Why can't I win..!

Kenji: You're still new and don't understand your Bey pretty well. C'mon, didn't you say you'd go to Bey Club?

Kazetsu: There's no point if I can't even stand against my own friends...

Kenji: Dude.. Let's just go give it a try.

*Kazetsu and Kenji would be standing in front of the stadium when suddenly someone would yell.*

???: Go Shoot!!

Kazetsu/Kenji: *Gasps*

*There would be a Bey speeding around the stadium with a wolf motif in the center with a sharp jagged 4 Bladed Design. It would immediately catch onto the Xtreme Gears and accelerate around the stadium at high speeds.*

Kazetsu: What the hell?! That Bey was easily able to pull off an Xtreme Dash!!

???: Yup! That's the power of my Wolf Fang!

Kenji: And just who are you?

Hikaru: My bad my bad! My name is Hikaru! I'm a pretty powerful Blader if I do say so myself!

Kazetsu: I feel like I've seen you somewhere!

Hikaru: Um! Probably not! Anyways... I heard you're struggling to play?

Kazetsu: Yeah... I just got my Bey yesterday!

Hikaru: Maybe you should let me teach you a couple of stuff—

Kenji: And why should we trust you?

Kazetsu: Kenji!!

Kenji: Kazetsu, you do realize he's a Blader too right? He's probably entering the tournament too! He's probably going to backstab us—

Hikaru: Oh the Pre Pro Exam Tournament? I been passed that!

Kenji/Kazetsu: What?!

Hikaru: I passed it last year. I've spent the last year training for the Pro Exam Tournament because I heard there are some powerful opponents and I want to be able to keep up!