Chapter 1 - Xtreme

Chapter 1: Xtreme

Announcer: This battle is crazy!! It is going in 3-3 and both Bladers are giving it there all! Ekusu and Dran Dagger!!

Ekusu: Keep it up Dran Dagger!

*Dran Dagger would be battling a Beyblade shrouded in darkness. It would catch onto the Stadium's Gears causing it to somehow accelerate into this shadow Beyblade causing both beys to clash.*

Announcer: Woah! This rookie is actually giving Ekusu a run for his money! Look at that powerful collision!!

???: Futile...

Ekusu: Hey, Hey, Hey! Ain't this fun?! Me and Dran Dagger are getting so hyped right now so you better be able to handle this attack!

*The Beys would continue clashing causing an explosion of Blue, Purple, and Black Colors around the stadium. The battle would stop in this place however as a loading sign would begin to play.*

Kazetsu: Damn it! This school's Wi-Fi is so bad!

*A Young Boy would be sitting on the swings at a Public Middle School attempting to watch the battle between Ekusu Kurosou and his Mysterious Opponent. A group of people would walk up to him however. One of them walking straight towards him.*

Kenji: Kazetsu! What's up? The guys said they got an idea for another cool place for us to battle after school today but it's a secret!

Saito: Yup! It's really cool and not a lot of people should be there...

Saki: Yea! We'll be able to Beyblade battle up there!!

Kazetsu: I still don't have a Bey though!!

Saki: Not yet? You said you'd be getting one this week!

Kazetsu: Well... Money is tight right now... But I'll definitely come along!

Kenji: Yeah. Me and Kazetsu got the same final period together so we'll just catch up to y'all.

???: Well, Well, Well! Playing Beyblades in your secret location again, are you?!

Kenji: Keep moving, Yuji. Every time we find a good place to battle, we tell you about it and then you don't let us Blade there!

Yuji: C'mon! Can't you tell me just a little something?! You all suck at Beyblades anyway so it'd be a waste of time!!

Kazetsu: Hey... Cut it out, Yuji! We found it fair and square.

Yuji: Look at the Beyless Kid speakin up! Wanna come a little closer and say that!

Kenji: Yuji! Since we're both Bladers... We should settle this with our Beys! I'll give you a hint if you beat me... Deal?!

Saito: Y-Yea! Since Kenji got his New Bey... He got "The Twitch" with it and now he practices all the time and almost nobody can beat him!

Kenji: Yup. Meet Kitsune Tails! It's a Powerhouse Balance Type based on the ancient 9 Tailed Fox!

Yuji: Heh. My Raijin Bolt has been undefeated since I've gotten it!

*.Yuji would pull out his ovular Stamina Type Raijin Bolt with smooth sides to spin as long as possible with. Yuji would grin as they would go to opposite sides of the stadium.*

Kenji: Yuji, you gotta leave us alone after this, got that?!

Yuji: Yeah, Yeah, whatever! I'm going to crush you into a pulp!

Saito: Alright! Yuji Vs Kenji! Ready? Set!

All: 3! 2! 1!

Yuji/Kenji: Go... Shoot!!