chapter four

Once i had found my voice and finally convinced the two holding me to let me go ( which wasn't easy at all since the moment my feet touched the ground i saw the other 3 coming closer to grab me before i could get away), i went and stood next to hazel so i wasn't distracted by their hands on my skin causing my body to tingle and their scents not to be so wrapped around me. Now I just had to figure out how to say what I needed to.

Cloe was perched on a branch next to me so she could see what was happening. Hazel moved beside me and gave me her "I'm here for you and I got your back" look. I took a big breath then looked at them and answered with "The reason I ran from you on Saturday was i didn't know if you were going to reject me and then make fun of me after. I also didn't know how I felt about me being your mate with our history and how that would affect everything." I don't mention how I thought they were going to be like my father or the guy I had slept with.

"You thought that we were going to reject our mate, when we found out it was you." Hayden says, taking a small step forwards, looking at me with a dejected and shocked expression.

I went to answer Hayden when Dante spoke before I could make a noise. Dante, Nikolai and Hayden looked like they were fighting to stay in control instead of their supernatural side. Dalton and Evans looked like they were trying to figure out how to grab me again, most likely to try to change my mind.

"How could you think that, we always wanted our mate. We were never going to reject her, we have been waiting to find her our whole lives even though we had fun along the way that never changed our plan. We were more worried about her rejecting her because there were five of us, not just one to mate with." Dante says trying to suppress his anger with the last sentence while controlling his supernatural side.

Before anyone else could say anything else I finally spoke. " The reasons i thought that "sigh"... the reasons i knew you were going to reject me, you can't go from being the biggest tormentors making my life hell to making my life not hell be being my loving and gentle mates without any work or effort into earning my trust. Which i knew you could never be capable of earning with our history. Besides you all made it quite clear what you thought of me over the years and showed everyone else it was fine to bully, tease, and harass me everyday of my life. Also, how am i supposed to know that you always wanted to find your mate, when all you ever do is hump and dump every girl your age one after the next. I refuse to be one of those girls, even if it means having to reject you or be rejected by you. Besides i have never been one of those girls and i don't have any intention of being even remotely connected to one of those girls" I say, by this point i was starting to get a bit mad because they were acting like our history didn't happen, and i was the problem with not accepting them and completing the mating bond.

I had enough of all this, so i did a stupid move on my part of turning my back to them and starting to walk away from them (the reason it was stupid was it leaves me defenseless if they were to become angry enough, which at this point they were close to they could have seriously hurt or even killed me before i knew they had moved). I figured that if they were still going to reject me, I would reject them and avoid them the rest of the year at least until I could leave this place. Then I won't ever come back so I never have to see them again. Too bad I had been mumbling my train of thought as I walked away from them which meant not only had they heard everything but once again I had done a stupid mistake.

One second hazel was in front of me and the next I was so tightly wrapped in Dante's arms I could barely breathe, even with my face pressed into his chest. I risked a look at his face just to see him and the others almost losing control of their other sides, making them very angry about my plans to avoid them and leave for good.