16

LEAVE COMMENTS PLS!

TW: Sexual touching/tension, and mutual masturbation.

Heeseung

When Jake fell asleep, I of course had to handle my own problem in the bathroom. I've started to become more attracted to him.

And because I notice that, I don't know why I ever told him he should date Juyeon, I knew damn well I wanted to him to myself in the first place.

It was very sexy when he actually orgasmed and I hadn't even really touched him in an inappropriate way, lets me know I had a big affect on him physically as well. I also felt pride in being the first one to make him feel that way, and I honestly was hoping it would stay that way too.

Soon Jake had woken up, he didn't speak, instead he cuddled and clung onto me like a puppy. He sat on my lap, his head laying on my shoulder with his arms around my neck, and he smelled really good.

"You'll have to cover those hickeys from Jay." I told him as he lifts his head to look at me. "I know. I have makeup I can use." He tells me rubbing the spot with his pointer and middle fingers.

"It doesn't hurt does it?" I asked him as I looked at the two marks, one by his collar bone and one on the side of his neck, both of them more purplish than red.

"No. Just looks like it would but it doesn't." He tells me with a cute smile. "That's good. You can ask your questions now." I told him as I ran my hand through my hair to push it away from my eyes. "What's the difference between a regular orgasm and a normal one?" He asked me, I feel bad I'm ruining his innocence but it is better he knows these things.

"A regular one, you'd actually cum, I'm sure you know what that means right?" I asked him and his face turns red but he nods. "A dry one is when nothing comes out or a little bit does. That's what happened with you, but you still did have an orgasm." I told him and his face was beet red now.

"Uhm... which one feels better?" He asked me but he was less shy about it now, more just curious about it. "Depends on you. It varies depending on the person." I told him.

He could ask any questions and I'd answer them truthfully, I told him I'd teach him. "Which one do you like better?" He asked me and i was actually shocked he asked me that without being shy or anything.

His puzzled expression was so cute, his face still red, his eyebrows scrunched in confusion, curious eyes, and pursed lips. "It feels better to actually cum for me." I told him and he blushed more.

"You're so adorable when you're flustered." I told him giving him a quick peck on the lips. "Were you thinking about it hm?" I asked and he looks away from me, ignoring me as his ears turns an evident red.

"Not gonna answer me pup?" I asked him and he continued to ignore me. "Bellissimo." I called in a sly tone, I knew he liked it when I called him that or pup, but bellissimo had a better affect on him.

"Look at me." I told him grabbing him softly by the jaw before turning his head, he didn't show any resistance that time.

"Too shy to answer me?" I asked him as he starts to pout a little. "Stop teasing me." He says and I let out a chuckle.

***
Skip

After a while, we were all down in the movie room watching some animated movie I really wasn't paying any mind to. Luckily Jay sat down on the first section of chairs with Jungwon, Sunoo, and Sunghoon who came over about an hour ago.

Yungyu and Ni-ki were most likely fucking upstairs because I heard moaning in the guest room when I walked past one of the guest rooms.

Jake was currently on his phone as he sat close to me, almost on my leg as his butt was pressing against the top of my thigh slightly, but we couldn't be too touchy because of Jay, although Jungwon usually helps keep his attention off of us, he does it on purpose too.