Chapter 10- Silent Click

Începe de la început

"Ouchh what was that for?". Jungkook ask while rubbing his forehead, probably where he bumped on Taehyung just now.

Taehyung fake cough. "Nothing. Anyway, we're not having any session today".

"Yes we have". Jungkook answered, as his dumb self thought Taehyung is asking him question.

"I'm not asking.I am informing you, Jungkook. That we won't have our tutoring lesson today". Taehyung repeat, already feeling stressed out by Jungkook's dumbness.

"Huh? Why? I'm free this afternoon". Jungkook said, more like informing Taehyung that he's having only two classes today.

"Not me.Dude I'm having full day classes for today. Will you let me rest?"

Jungkook sigh. "Well seems like I can't see my beloved tutor today".

"Nice way to say you're happy that your lazy ass will not see me for the whole today". Taehyung roll his eyes.

"Ohh honey how could you say that? I would love to see your angelic face everyday".

Taehyung turn his head to Jungkook. "You're so weird. Careful or you might get arrested, you know?"

Jungkook grin, understanding Taehyung's words. "I know".

"And will you quit following me?" Taehyung had enough when he notice how Jungkook keep on following him even when he's near the computer lab for his class.

"Who's following you? I'm heading to the computer lab for my last class". Jungkook chuckle.

"We are having same class?" Taehyung blinked.

"Yeah. That's how I always questioning myself on why you never know me, or even notice a college heartthrob is in the same class as yours". The brown haired boy roll his eyes.

"I see. You usually sit at the last seat at the back?"

"An honour to say, yes". Jungkook answered proudly.

"Oh that's why". Taehyung said and walk into the computer lab leaving Jungkook all alone.

Jungkook roll his eyes again, knowing what Taehyung actually meant by his 'oh that's why'.

"Nerdy". Jungkook mouthed under his breath before making his way inside the lab.

Time skip....

Taehyung is right here, dozing off in a freaking cafe, all alone by himself.

At his one hour break just now, he went straight to fetch Taeri to their home, had quick lunch and immediately run to his college again. Well a hour break couldn't let him do that many much work.

Arriving at the college with his heavy breath just to be informed that his 2 hours class got cancelled. After letting out some unsatisfied groans, he decided to relax himself in the cafe, calming down his dear tired body.

Taehyung has his albow supporting his chin, that surely can't hold on much, as he started to yawn, getting sleepy.

And finally, his head fall on the table, considering how he can't hold himself from sleeping. Technically saying, he has gone to another universe...by sleeping.

After few minutes of sleeping, Taehyung feel some shakes on the bench he's sitting on. Open his eyes, it then turned widened when he saw Jungkook right beside.

That brown haired boy is sitting beside him while having his chin rest on the table. Not to mention Jungkook is just staring at him while smiling.

"Ahhh!!" Taehyung shout, held his head up, back away a little.

"Jungkook? How the hell are you here?"

Jungkook grin. "Hobi hyung, Yoongi hyung and Joon hyung has gone back. As for me, I was on my way to go home, and then I saw a certain  blondie is sleeping with his head rested on the table here. And I was like damn, is that angel fell from the sky or someone? So I approach you and were sleeping all soundly. I thought I'll be an evil if I disturb your beauty sleep".

Taehyung try to understand what's Jungkook's saying. "Soundly---but couldn't you just wake me up or something instead of just staring at me like you would chew the shit out of me?".

Jungkook chuckle."Oh beautaeful. You know I would do that". The boy smirk.

Taehyung gasp. "Bitch you--you know what I'm done!" Taehyung get up from his sit, turning his body around, walking away.

After few steps, he stopped, realizing he left something. He gritted his teeth as he turned his head around again, looking at Jungkook.

"Why?Want a ride?"

Taehyung widened his eyes. "The hell?"

"Ride as in..a car ride, Mr Tutor. Just so you know I'm on my way back home too.I can give you a ride if you could consider me helping you. Don't tell me you're thinking something dirty?" Jungkook said, mischievous smirk never leave his face. Taehyung walk to the table again, grabbing his beg which he totally forget.

"I don't need your help. And I swear to God don't follow me if you don't wanna get my middle finger stabbed in your eyeballs, you jackass". Taehyung warn as he storm his feet, walking away leaving Jungkook who is chuckling.

************************************
Jungkook put his beg aside, making sure he will bring all the books he need for the classes tomorrow. Not to mention he strictly warned himself to put a math book in the bag for their tutoring session tomorrow, as Taehyung said if he don't want to get chewed out by the blondie guy.

Jungkook plop his body on his comfy king-sized bed, grabbing his phone, looking through his gallery.

A little smile appeared on his face when he look at Taehyung's sleeping pictures that he took by himself, just a moment before Taehyung woke up and chose to curse the shit out of him.

Flashback...

Jungkook is still in the college, wandering around, specifically walking around to look for Taehyung, as he know Taehyung is having a class about few minutes later.

Jungkook take a look at his wrist watch. He thought Taehyung should be here right now. His friends has gone back, but he chose to stay for a while, thinking he could tease Taehyung a little before he goes home.

Nahh he's just in the mood for some teasing.

While looking around, he saw a figure of a person at the cafe, as the person's head was laid on the table, supported by his arms. Jungkook approach the sleeping guy, and widened his eyes a little when he saw that sleeping guy is Taehyung.

Well he kind of knew about the shaky bench Taehyung's sitting on, so he carefully sit on the bench, making sure he doesn't wake Taehyung up. His head is on Taehyung's direction, as he support his head with his elbow.

Unknowingly, his eyes just stare at Taehyung's sleeping face. His squeezed cheeks, angelic face as a non-coincidence sunlight hits his face, making it look prettier then he already is. And that brown haired boy can't deny that.

Jungkook strictly warn himself to not touch Taehyung. But that doesn't stop him to take out his phone from his pocket, opening the camera as he clicked some of Taehyung's photos.

Probably bothered by the clicking sound or shaky bench because of Jungkook's whole-body-shaking laugh, Taehyung's eyes almost opened, and that's when Jungkook quickly shove the phone back into his pocket like nothing happened, purposely stare at Taehyung like a pervert guy.

End of flashback...

Jungkook know, he's straight. He just love to tease the tutor. Not really sure why? He just love to see a maddity mad mad Taehyung, especially when that blondie makes some want-to-eat-someone faces. He knew, he really testing Taehyung's patience. And he like that.

Taehyung's curses somehow doesn't work on him to stop himself from teasing the guy. He just likes Taehyung's presence to be laughed and teased at, although he has discovered Taehyung's hatred towards him.

To be continued...