Ash celadon gym battle

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Green:Aww what's the matter can't hit moving target or are you just that slow.                                    Ash:uhhh Green Are you sure you should be getting my Primeape mad you know how he can get when he is mad right?                                                        Green:Oh trust me ash I'm banking on that to win this battle and getting primeape to listen to you for now on. [Primeape charged In to use a thrash attack].                                                                  Green:Ok Shotokan keep dodging until he stops attacking! Shotokan:Prime. [He closes his eyes able to easily dodge his much more aggressive counterpart as he did this for 3 turns until primeape stops tired and confused]. Ash:Huh,what happened to primeape?       Green:Easy it got confused like I knew it would,now use acrobatics one more time! [Shotokan does so getting in close hitting primeape hard landing a critical hit as it skids back far having landed critical hit due to fatigue it fainted losing ].              

Green:how sad,I thought you were strong but your just weak tell you what if you actually listen to ash we can have a rematch someday I promise.                 [Green said recalling shotokan as ash primeape gets up as ash flinches as it gets close expecting it to take its anger out on him or worse. But to ash shock he was actually calm as it clicks it's own poke ball going back inside to rest as Ash is very much shocked ]. Ash:Wow I can't believe he didn't get mad do you think your talk actually worked Green and got through to my primeape?                                 Green:Idk ash he is a very strong and proud Pokemon,he has a lot of anger issues but overall is a very powerful Pokemon if you can learn to master him I believe you can go far beyond what you done In the past trust me on this this buddy.             Ash:Ok thanks dude you're the best.    Green:Anytime ash what are friends for.                        

[The flashback ends with them fist bumping as we are brought back too the current time].

Brock:Wow,I can't believe you actually managed to beat primeape!                                                  Misty:Yeah how did you figure out that strategy to beat him anyway?                                          Green:Easy,I knew anything can set off the rage monkey so I used that to my advantage and capitalized on it to win otherwise I'm not sure I could've won that battle against ash primeape. Lexus:I can see why, you think primeape gonna listen to ash now though?                                 Green:idk we'll have to wait and see for ourselves.  [Ash thinks long and hard decided how to choose].  Ash:Primeape I choose you! [Said ash he released raged monkey out on the field as it ready to battle]. Primeape:Primeape!!! Erika:Let the battle begin! [Erika said ]Tangela, start this off with Constrict!

[Tangela shot it's vines at Primeape]

Ash:Dodge the vines primeape!

[Primeape avoid the vines by rolling out of the way]

Erika:Use Constrict again, Tangela [Erika ordered ]Grab that Primeape!

Green:Keep dodging, Beedrill!

[Tangela continues to shoot it's vines and Primeape attempting to grab it, but Primeape was fast as it dodged the vines swiftly until it was eventually caught by one of them]

Erika:Haha! We got you now ash!

Ash:uh no primeape get out of its grip! [Ash yelled as primeape gets made using thrash as through sheer rage it breaks free attacking Tangela as he pummels it too the ground]

Green:oh dear,I think primeape lost it.

[Primeape kept attacking until ash eventually recalled once Tangela had fainted fearing what it would do once if it set its sights on anyway else ]