Chapter 8: Witch's ranch Part 2 A Witch's Past

Start from the beginning

Guuji: I guess she decided to give you that blade since she saw you become a statue.

Shoto: I dont blame her for that man the older sibling will do anything to help younger ones.

The three walked as they headed to the the shrine not noticing the crow watching them as it flew to Ruby's master to tell her whereabouts.

Head Witch: So looks like Ruby was defeated by her opponents?

Crow: Caw!

Head witch: One of them is that shrine maiden's brother?

Crow: Caw!!

Head witch: Despite her absence thanks to the energy from the sun and water my soldiers I have made growing greatly.

Crow: Caw!!

Coven Head: I agree Ruby is supposed to be the general of my soldiers. That's why I can't afford to lose her, even if she is alive she must return.

At night ruby woke up and after and looked at the can that Yukari gave her in the morning.

Yukari: What's wrong Ruby, you can't sleep?

The witch was spooked that she nearly dropped the can from the reaction.

Ruby: Yukari?

Tsukune woke to watch Yukari and Ruby going outside but he also felt Moka close to him.

Tsukune: Yukari and Ruby? Where are they going? (Realize) M-M-MOKA!?

Ruby: Hey Yukari, Where's my wand?

Yukari: Huh?

Ruby: In order to use magic, we witches need to control Nature's power with an item right? I can't go home without that stick.

Yukari: You should stay with us a little longer I'm sure Tsukune and some of us want to be your friend.

Ruby: I can't, you see when I was a little girl lost my parents. Humans are the ones responsible for the death of my parents. After that Lady Katsumi and lord Douki took me in they were the new family that helped me recover from the tragedy until 3 years ago when Lord Douki was killed by a human thief.

Guuji: I was sad that when I the news of Douki's passing he was an great friend and it broke Katsumi.

The newspaper club was saddened about what happened to her in the past.

Guuji: Don't let Douki's dream of bringing monsters and humans together die, Ruby. I know that he has never hated humans no matter how much they would do anything bad.

After they finished her conversation Ruby ran off as the rest of the group went to talk to them.

Hiroshi: What happened?

The two witches explained about Ruby's past as it was the main reason why she hated humans.

Hiroshi: She suffered so much I can respect why she is mad, she's holding on to the pain of the past but that also is poisoning her mind.

???:You are just leave it like that? If it is then a lot more people are gonna suffer.

Guuji: What the Bus Driver is saying is that Katsumi is planning on attacking the city and killing every single human just to defend that ranch.

Mizore: I get she wants to defend her home but attacking city and killing those who don't deserve it won't help her.

Hiroshi: Then we got to stop her before she plan goes to fruition.

Tsukune: Let's go to the ranch I bet she's using those sunflowers and any plants as soldiers.

The group headed to the bus as the bus driver sped up to the ranch where Katsumi was tangling Ruby for feeling empathy for humans when they heard a horn from the bus.