After ringing the doorbell they waited for atleast Two minutes before a Brown Skin middle aged woman came to the door.

The woman smiled towards Amir and his mother soon greeting them.

"Oh, hello" She said.

Amir's mother returned the gesture.

"Hi, my name is Carmen and this is my son Amir. I know this was unexpected but just to show a kind welcome we decided to come and bring you a little something" She said chuckling lightly, holding up the pie towards her.

The brown woman chuckled and took the pie.

"First off Thank you so much and second my name is Donda. You really didn't have to do this, I really appreciate it I don't know how I ever could repay you, matter of fact would y'all like to come in? It's not much but- She said before she was cut off by Amir's mother.

"We'd love to"

Donda nodded and smiled, opening the door a little wider for the Two to come in. The two entered the house and soon Donda had led them to the room where she had just called her daughter.

"Farr come down please honey!we have company" Donda said looking towards the stairs.

Amir's mom chuckled while Amir looked around the house waiting for the girl to come downstairs which felt like hours to Amir.

Donda soon felt impatient but still smiled towards her guest.

"Farrah" Donda said once again.

After that her daughter came down the stairs looking towards her mother.

"Sorry mama, I got caught up painting" She said.

Donda looked towards her and nodded.

"That's fine sweetie, I wanted you to meet our new neighbors Ms. Carmen and her son, Amir" She said smiling.

Carmen waved towards Farrah and decided to greet her and compliment how pretty she was.

"Hello sweetie, you look just like a doll baby. I'm sorry I know we just me Donda but I'm gonna have to scoop her up" Carmen said.

Donda laughed and gestures towards her daughter to say something.

"Hello and thank you. Mama can I go back upstairs now?" She asked.

Donda nodded.

"Yes and while your at it why don't you show Amir around?" She said with a small smile.

Farrah looked towards her mother then at Amir, gesturing for him to follow her.

Amir got up curious as to what the girl was like. What he had in his mind totally became something different once he saw Wutang, A Tribe Called Quest, Busta rhymes, and Michael Jackson Posters, Dark Blue Bed Covers, A easel with a bunch of other art stuff. Is she a tomboy because the way how she's dressed and by the way her room is says other wise.