Chapter 4: "Theresa is such a funny name." - Mizuki Akiyama, 2023

eleanor forte from synthv has been added into the f/o list as a romantic f/o btw lol

ok enjoy :)
———
"Theresa is such a funny name."

That was the sentence said by a high schooler who is in a music circle that made a school principal who looks like a twelve year old nearly spat out her drink.

"I—Ough...! What...what do you mean by that, Mizuki-?" Theresa asked the person sitting across her, placing her glass onto the table infront of her as she stared at Mizuki in disbelief.

"Oh! Well y'know, it's a funny name in one context! Like, c'mon silly, there's a what, hm~?" Mizuki explained, before teasingly asking the (unbelievably) older one. "Haha! Yeah, Ms. Theresa. There's a what?" A voice suddenly chimed in. Theresa frantically looked up to her right to find Mayu, smirking down on her.

"I swear to God......There's nothing—"

"There's an apocalypse, obviously!"

The three looked to where the new voice came from, before finding Arthesia, looking a bit too smug for Theresa's liking. "Hey! You all can't just joke about my name like this! This is just soooo disrespectful!!" Theresa exclaimed, desperately trying to derail to topic to something else, but even then she can't find a good topic to discuss.

And now she looks stupid infront of her own niece...! How embarrassing!

"Hahaha! Hey~ There's an apocalypse, and it's getting pretty bad! Gotta make a run for it!" Mizuki teased, before getting up from their seat and running away from the area, laughing as Theresa protests some more. Mayu and Arthesia only laughed at their shenanigans.

There really is an apocalypse in this house, huh?