Chapter 21

Zhao Leng walked to the side instinctively looking for the best angle to attack from.

"Since you won't come to me like before I guess I should repay the favour" Tang Yan laughed taking a gripping stance. His left foot steeled into the ground while his right foot pushed forward. His whole body shot up to the sky before descending towards Zhao Leng's position. Zhao Leng tried his best to avoid the incoming attack but was met with disappointment, the grip impact tore his skin open while Tang Yan once again lunched another attack.

"Who is this guy?" Someone from the crowd asked.

"Tang Yan from class C. The eldest loner " Yan fan answered

"Loner? Eldest?, What's that supposed to mean?"

" He's been here since our junior year. He refused to advance into either the present society or sky floating city and just stayed behind adamantly. He's usually quiet even when one messes with him...I wonder why he's being high profile now" Yan fan replied.

The fight continued for more than a hour and still Zhao Leng hasn't been able to land a punch even after awakening a martial spirit. They surrounding people began to wonder if Tang Yan also has a martial spirit.

"Seems like that's all of yourself. Time to end your misery " Tang Yan feeling bored was ready to kill Zhao Leng for real at this moment.

"Stop, that's enough" Lu ding knowing what's to come had no choice but to butt in. His speed was even faster than when Tang Yan attacked the teacher.

"What do you think you are doing Lu ding?" Tang Yan frowned.

"Your strength is above his. Shouldn't you consider letting him off.

"Oh oh, and why would I want to do that"

" You said it was a gift you wanted to give him when you started the fight"

"But I also said to kill him, so I suggest you stay out of it"

" I'm sorry but I'll have to offend you this one time. You should have already guessed my position in this place already. Why embarrass me like this?"

"Heheheh, will see if you can stop me in this life" Tang Yan said dashing forward with his sight not leaving Zhao Leng.

"Bang, swoosh"

Lu ding kicked Tang Yan's chest while at the same time grabbed Zhao Leng who had just finally fallen due to exhaustion and threw him towards the Bai sister's direction.

"Wow , he's so cool"

"Who is that? "

By this time the whole streaming room was closed since the leader of the live stream was Bai wanyi minions and they were all Class A students it's obvious that they knew the true leader's identity. All the live streamers had their stream closed the moment Lu ding stepped on stage while the crowd present looked at it infatuated.

"Cough"

Tang Yan felt his breathing disorganized by the kick. He gasped for air while rubbing his chest. It was now that he realized that he was facing someone whose realm was higher than his and that person even knew him well from his previous life.

"You truly want to stop me huh" Tang Yan said still trying to catch his breath.

"Just stop, you've already caused enough commotion already" Lu ding said feeling numb on his foot. The kick he had just sent out though didn't have much force in it, it could knock out many in the Qi realm but that's all there is to it. He made fast strides toward Tang Yan once again this time wanting to totally knock him out.

"Shit!"
Tang Yan exclaimed tapping his foot against the ground twice before avoiding the incoming attack by sliding to the side. He started circulating his Qi towards his heart and brain pushing his mind to the extreme since his murderous qi was locked away with his soul power, he had to look for another alternative to face off against Lu ding.

Lu ding on the other hand was baffled again, Tang Yan was in the qi condensation realm so there should be no way to avoid his attack unless...

"So you're using the extreme way huh...you sure still have a lot of madness in your way of thinking"

The extreme method Tang Yan was using had its own downfall of making the user fall into a moment of hibernation immediately after the fight which is considered detrimental to a cultivator, the good thing is it doesn't affect the veins or cultivators foundation. Lu ding no longer playing caught in to him and then pressed his pressure points rendering his body vulnerable and immobile, not wasting time he took this opportunity to knock Tang Yan out .

"Show's over, everyone should return to their various rooms" Lu ding ordered with a sigh. Never would he have thought that Tang Yan would make such decision just because he didn't want to loose in a small fight. Well it's normal considering how much he loves being high profile.
"You there you had better start doing you just well" he pointed at Bai wanxue obviously dissatisfied with the way she handled the live stream.

Bai wanxue nodded in reply and acknowledged her fault. Before today she had always thought Lu ding was just a leader due to his family's reputation and that she was as strong as him but now all her thoughts were made to turn into dusts.

"Who's that?" Luo chenxi asked still stunned. The rated at which she was shocked and surprised today was more than she had been in her entire life.

"That's the true leader of class A, but he normally stays Class C for unknown reason. A word of advise he's no less ruthless than Tang Yan so don't approach him without an appointment" Bai wanyi answer dissatisfied with the way her sister waa scolded but it's not like she could do anything to it.

Everyone left the field, with the teacher alongside Zhao Leng sent yo the infirmary for treatment. Lu ding left in the opposite direction with Tang Yan in his hands.

"How much time has passed and you are still too petty for a short victory, you are obviously close to being hopeless".