★彡[ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢: 𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔄𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔳𝔞𝔩]彡★

Authors note: The photo is above is actually Reggie Mackenzie's physical appearance!
_________________________________

"W-What is this?....." You asked,not feeling this afraid in years. He simply smirked,clicking his tongue,muttering to himself about you.

"Jehu! come take a look at this! New arrival!" He yelled across the room,letting go of you to walk to another mannequin known as Jehu.

"Wake up Jehu,new arrival!" He knocked on the mannequins head with a smirk,it was silent for a good five seconds before Jehu blinked.

You watched in shock and fear as Jehu slowly started moving,gaining consciousness,and stretching.

"Arghhhh Haou....why do you have to-......who's this?" Jehu groaned before he noticed you,his tone switching up so quickly.

You had finally found out the man from the circus' name. But what disappointed you was,that it wasn't the same as Judai.

"New arrival.." Haou chuckled to himself,walking over to the other mannequins,trying to wake them up as well.

As Haou woke the others up Jehu went over to you,analyzing you.

"You have a pretty face.."

It was nearly dead silent when he said that as he held your face by your chin with a smirk on his face. His words were so sudden it surprised you. You were about to try and politely get his hands off you but you didn't have to try.

"Just because i left to go wake the others up doesn't mean you can treat our guest so impolitely...." Haou spat at Jehu from behind him.

"W-Weren't you with the other mannequins just now?....." You asked confused,it all felt like a some silly fever dream.

But you were really good in being able to tell the difference between dreams and reality.

Was it because of the constant weird amount of nightmares you had as a kid? Yes. Before Haou could answer your question you felt a tap on your shoulder.

"Aye mate how's your day?" The guy spoke in an Australian accent. You jumped from the suddenness of when he showed up. One of the weirdest things about him was his crocodile behind him on his back.

You noticed how he had a bandage on his right eye indicating that an accident probably happened. Until he randomly pulled the bandage off revealing the empty eye socket to purposely freak you out.

"Now now Junichi...don't scare her like that..." Haou said pulling you away from Junichi after Junichi had made you nearly vomit from the sight.

"Suit yourself mate..." Junichi sighed as he took this artificial eye out and shoved it back into the socket so casually.

"Don't look at him Dear i can tell it probably disgusts you so don't...." Haou said to you while patting your shoulder. Although you were terrified he gave you a small reassuring smile.

It managed you calm you down a bit but you were still a bit shaken up about it. Until you suddenly saw two girls walk by with a bunch of circus equipment.

"Make way me and Retsu are coming in with equipment." The blonde known as Asako spoke with a dark blue haired girl behind her.

"Oh hey! Haou you didn't tell me we had a guest!" The dark blue haired girl, Retsu said rushing over to you and him.

"Hi Hi! It's so nice to meet you!" She spoke looking up and down at you. It made you a bit confused as to why everyone kept staring you down but at the same time you were pretty new.

"I can't wait for her to be the next audience! We haven't put on a show in a long time." Retsu and Haou talked to each other while your eyes kept looking around.

Since everyone else was all distracted by other things you decided to try and take your chances of escaping. While you were walking away a hand caught your wrist.

"Sorry my Dear but once you wander in the circus you never leave! I can always give you a tour of the place if you'd like." You weren't too surprised that it was Haou. As much as you didn't want to interact with Haou you nodded.

Getting a tour of the circus would help you get a better knowledge and understanding of the way the circus is structured. Which could also help if you tried to escape.

"Why not?...." You responded a bit hesitantly but you made sure to not seem too afraid. Haou smiled to himself.

"Great follow me!" He took your hand immediately roaming around the place with you. The first place he took you was the old arena stage looking thing.

"This was where our audience used to watch me and the cast perform! I was the magician and ringleader." He spoke excitedly sharing information about how things used to be around the circus.

His attitude right now reminded you a bit of how he used to act when he performed his shows. Energetic and cheerful...

He brought you to another area where everyone got ready for their shows. "We call this backstage since this is pretty much where we do our makeup,outfits,and get ready!"

"Asako and Retsu taught me how to do my makeup because I sometimes needed it and didn't know what to do." The things Haou told you made it seem like just a normal cast being friends and helping for the show.

But you knew damn well there was a scheme behind this. As you walked with him you tried as best to calm yourself a bit so you wouldn't seem so tense. Luckily you managed to keep a bit of a poker face.

"Now because this is basically our home,this area is where we sleep. The cast is pretty much divided into two sections,boys and girls. We all either sleep in the same room or have our own separate rooms." He shared with you having a bit of a nerdy grin on his face.

His nerdy grin eased you a bit knowing he still acted like his old self. "We do have a storage room but it's right next to the backstage. Anyways...we used to not have some of this stuff...it was only until after the incident..."

"What exactly was the incident?..." You spoke trying to get more detail because at the same time you still wanted to know what happened.

"I-........we don't really talk about it." Haou spoke his expression darkening a bit as his fingers started caressing your hands a bit.

...