Jealous - Aj

"You ready to meet my friends?" my boyfriend aj asked me as we arrived outside his house that him and his friends shared.

"Yeah I just hope they like me" i said as I looked at him nervously.

"Trust me I've told them all about you and they love you already they can't wait to meet you" he said as he looked back over at me.

He smiled and said "I promise you have nothing to worry about"

"Okay if you say so" I replied before smiling.

He smiled back at me and gave me a small kiss on my lips before we both got out of the car and walked to the front door. He knocked on it because he left his key at my apartment and we waiting for a couple minutes for somebody to open it.

Eventually they did. I knew most of his friends already since I'd watch them occasionally so I knew their names and stuff. But I've never actually met them nor spoke to them.

The door opened revealing I think it was Sharky?

"Hi! You must be y/n im sharky" he said smiling as he gave me a small hug before letting us into the house.

"hi it's nice to meet you" i replied.

"it's nice to finally meet you too" he said back.

I then met the rest of aj's friends and they were actually really nice. I knew they would be but I was still nervous to meet them.

We got along a lot more then I thought we would and I knew we'd definitely all be best friends. We was now all sat on the sofa just chilling and talking.

"Do you want a drink babe?" aj asked me.

"yeah sure" I said as I looked at him and smiled, he smiled back at me before getting up and walking into the kitchen.

"So y/n are you really interested in aj?" one of his friends kenny said as he looked over at me.

"yeah I am I mean he is my boyfriend so I must be interested in him" i said back in confusion on why he was asking.

"well im single by the way" he replied as he winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and said "uh okay?"

"want my number?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"no I don't and ur fucked up for even offering ur number when you know im with Aj. I don't want nobody else but him" I snapped and just then aj walked into the room.

"what the fuck bro? why you tryna flirt with my girl?" aj said as he walked over with two cans of Diet Coke and sat next to me.

He handed me the can and I said "thank you baby"

He wrapped his arm around me and cuddled up to me before saying "sooo?? u not gonna say anything or what" looking at Kenny and his other friends who were silent.

"We wanted to make sure she was loyal" kenny said as he laughed as did the other boys.

"don't do weird shit like that man" aj said as he hid his face in my arms, bless him.

Was he jealous?

"was you jealous babe" I said as I laughed a little and all the other boys laughed.

"No!" he groaned before letting out a small laugh.

"yes you were" I said hugging him tighter.

"You better not ever leave me I don't think I'd be able to function without you, I love you" he said as he sat up making me smile.

"don't worry babe im not ever gonna leave you I love you too" i said and he leaned in and gave me a small kiss before laying down on my lap

"Man use r making me feel so single" sharky said shaking his head.

"Grossss!" Niko said covering his eyes.