Destruction Deity / Twilight Valentine / Expedition to Hell.

Veldanava's POV

As everyone was looking at Y/N for answer, I decided to be kind, and stepped in.

"For people who are curious, and wanted to know what does Y/N have to with my upcoming baby sister. Well the answer is simple Y/N possesses True Dragon Factor Seed, the same race my upcoming baby sister gonna born to, and those beings are the conceptual existence.

So in short they are limited, and they're currently only 1 which is me and I can freely switch around my True Dragon, and my Creator form. So by technicality Y/N, and the baby inside the egg would later became my younger siblings." I said, as everyone seemed to grasp what I wanted to say.

some were surprise, and felt a great sense of respect for Y/N who is not only was the strongest primordial, and 1st primordial created by me, but also the first primordial who is gonna reach the level of existence of a true dragon.

But they gonna be hella surprised when they found out their gonna be more in the future, well for now let elect the leader of the Primordial Angel, but I already know who is that gonna be.

"Okay, guys now that's over let elect your guy's leader, and we gonna decide by voting" as I said everyone looked at Y/N, which made him uncomfortable, and he looked at me with puppy eyes, probably begging me to not make him the leader.

I decided to though communicate him, 'Yo, are you excited to became the leader of primordial Angel, because it sounds fun to me.' Y/N started to become emotional, as he begged me, 'Please don't make me their leader, I am begging you'
I just answered, 'Well good luck with that, little bro' 'WAIT!!!!', he wants to argue more, so I decided to cut it off.

First to raised their hands were Obera, Dino, and Zalario who voted for Y/N, followed up to Pico, Garcia, and Kornu who also voted for Y/N, as they respect his position. After the election, I declared, "CONGRATULATIONS Y/N, from now on you are the The Primordial Angels Leader", as everyone in the room starts clapping.

Y/N started to cry as he seem to had flashback of his old workplace, well who cares.

Hmmm, now that I am thinking how about I made a zesty, shut in vampire researcher, who would repopulate the Cardinal world by creating new races, dang I am a genius

Hmmm, now that I am thinking how about I made a zesty, shut in vampire researcher, who would repopulate the Cardinal world by creating new races, dang I am a genius. Let me introduce my definitely not underpaid sla— I mean workers, about my great ideas.

Veldanava's POV ends

As I was started to cry remember my old life, stuck in sweat room filled with co-workers wearing their respective black, white, cyan, and red uniforms arguing with eachother, while looking at me for answers, this moment always give me shivers down my spine.

As I return back to reality, Veldanava started to rant about making the first ancestor for the creation of life on the Cardinal World what caught my attention was him talking about the first ancestor which to me sounds like the most zesty person imaginable, bro would bring an average American to shame.