I lick his thumb, licking the head of his cock, taking both between my lips, playing with them with my tongue. Beneath my flattened palm, his stomach muscles spasm and tense.

"Are you sure you want to do this here?" he asks, voice tight. "We might get caught. Maybe we should go back to my villa."

I pull back, smiling. "No way. That's the fun of it, Ben."

He releases a quiet little laugh and gazes down at me, running a hand through my hair.

Taking his entire length in my mouth, I lick up and down, slow and then fast. He lets out throaty hissing noises in response to every movement. The more I taste him, the more I relish in his pleading moans and groans and the way his length throbs in my mouth. He tastes so sweet; his hands fist my hair, making me weak in the knees. The curl of his body over mine, the way he's responding to my licks and kisses. I'm in way over my head.

He pulls back for a heavy, pounding heartbeat, his hands on either side of my face. "You don't have to do this, Megs," he exhales quietly.

"I know," I whisper. "But I want to." I lean closer, taking the shaft of his cock into my mouth again. When he starts to feel the teasing slide of my tongue, it's mine. He's mine.

I want to taste him so much I'm nearly wild. I want to feel him lose control because of me. His sounds are so deep and quiet that they are like vibrations that go straight to my bones, rattling me, turning me into a horny mess. I'm entirely consumed with pleasing him this way. I am craving a level of intimacy with him that I've never craved before.

"Megan..." he growls, breathless.

I can feel his hips begin to tighten, his noises growing wilder, and the sounds push a button somewhere inside that unleashes a frenzy in me. I want to watch him be the one to come undone in my arms this time. I don't care if we are hidden between two palm trees in the middle of the beach. It's quiet. It's dark. We may as well be alone on an island somewhere, for all I care about the setting.

I want to see him come from my mouth.

I take him as deep as I can, and he braces himself against a palm tree so I can take him all in. Everything's happening so fast, and I'm sucking, licking, swallowing deep, and gasping because I love feeling him in my mouth like this.

It's so good.

His gaze catches mine, and the intensity of his expression makes me feel shaky and fragile.

A ragged groan tears from his throat, and I hear the throaty sounds he's making, begging, so close

"I'm coming," he gasps, twitching, and I shove my mouth wildly deeper into him. A few more sucks and licks before I swallow his release. His hands fist my hair, and I pull back to glance up at him, meeting his hooded eyes. He brings his hands to my face, and I stand to meet his gaze.

He takes my face in his hands for a heavy, pounding heartbeat before he presses his mouth to mine. As soon as we touch, our lips part slightly, and he exhales a quiet "My turn" and then leans closer, taking my bottom lip between his. The teasing slide of his tongue dissolves my body like putty in his arms.

His skin is so warm and soft. His fingers fumble with my panties, pushing them aside, not even bothering to take them off, fingertips seeking and finding me wet and greedy, my unintelligible sounds telling him where I need him to be.

"You're unbelievably wet," he rasps. "Is this for me?"

I nod urgently, and he holds me in his arms, pushing his fingers deeper inside me. His thumb rolls over my clit, and I'm gasping because it's so good. He kisses me, wet and messy, groaning against my teeth. He moves slowly and fast, and I moan with little sounds of approval when he touches my sweetest spots. His skillful fingers slide and tease and play inside me as he kisses me more, teeth grazing my lips, my jaw, and my neck. I release more sounds of need. Just please. Like that.