Dark Moon [18+]

Dark Moon was'nt what Jisung exactly thought it would be. The whole city was covered in mist. Mountains reaching the sky. The smell of wet wood and mud was in the air. It started raining as soon as they entered the city.

The city people immediately welcomed Jisung and their soon to be King Prince Chan. The eldest wolf soon appeared.

The elder slowly walked with her stick.

"This is Lady Mathilda." Chan whispered to Jisung.

The couple immediately bowed before the elder. But her eyes soon fixed on Jisung's neck. Jisung looked at Elder who just looked at them as if they were a piece of sculpture made by a fine artist. Then came closer to Jisung and exposed the collar covering his neck.

"No mark!" She said finally.

The crowd started started whispering stuff to each other.

Jisung blushed embarresed to the core. Gosh!

He covered his neck as soon as the elder let go of her hand. He looked at Chan as he talked to the elder through his mindlink. He saw the elder's face suddenly become pale.

The elder hushed the crowd of wolves.

The elder watched as the two walked inside to the palace. She was somehow wary of Hyunjin as she stared at the beta.

The couple parted ways from the other travellers and entered their room. Jisung stood there analysing Chan's room. It was a simple room, not much stuff. There was a small rack full of books. A wooden bed and a cupboard.

"This is my room!" He said looking at Jisung who was now smiling at him.

"What?" Chan smiled back at Jisung as he took Jisung's hand.

"I like it." Jisung said as he layed over Chan's body hugging him. "Smells like you" he said inhaling the scent and Chan embraced him.

"We should take a bath." Chan told him. Jisung breathed out as he smiled. Jisung had all kinds of erotic thoughts all of a sudden. Chan scented him slowly taking his neck.

"You're aroused." Chan said to him as he kissed his neck.

Jisung looked up at Chan who had the universe in his eyes communicating in a language unknown to others.

"I'll take a bath first." Chan suddenly said as Jisung laughed it off. Jisung knew it was too much for Chan and that he needed to cool his head off, so he let him be.

Chan was waiting for Jisung who was taking a solid amout of time. He knew he had to be patient so intead of thinking about Jisung he was thinking of books. He took the book on his left and began looking into it, when Jisung came out of the bath fixing his paijamas.

Chan couldnt keep his eyes off him. Jisung looked stunning in his wet hair and fresh scent.

"What are you reading?" Jisung was curious. He sat near Chan.

"Umm.. fiction." He blurted as he closes the book and threw it away. Chan was ready. Jisung was gonna be the death of him.

Jisung laughed at Chan who was now feeling shy all of a sudden.

"Cute!" Jisung blurted out for which Chan's immediate reaction was to pin Jisung down.

He started tickling Jisung by his hips for which Jisung immediately erupted in laughs.

"Cute huh! Cute..!" Chan teased Jisung as he squirmed in his embrace.
Within a few seconds Jisung gave up and surrendered.

"I want to ask you something." Jisung asked still holding on to Chan.

"What was that with Lady Mathilda?" He asked. Chan sighed.

"I will be honest with you." Chan said. Jisung's face grew a little serious.

"There has been weird happenings around me. As if someone wants to tell me they are watching and will take revenge." Chan said.

"This person whomever they are, know about me quite well." He said.

"You mean someone has been following us?" Jisung asked.

"yes" Chan sighed.

"Well, its growing impossible to track their paths and I am doing everything in my power to find who's behind this. "  Jisung grew worried.

"I trust you." Jisung told him.

"You do?" Chan asked.

"Yes." Jisung said as he looked into Chan's eyes. Chan pulled Jisung closer to kiss him on the lips.

Chan got on top of Jisung kissing him better and deeper. Jisung hummed into the kiss as he held Chan's face with both his hands. When their lips parted, Chan looked at Jisung for a sign and Jisung immediately nodded and kissed him back.

Chan immediately unbuttoned his shirt as he kissed Jisung. Jisung on the other hand was in another universe. Chan had kissed him before, but nothing compared to this. The heat, the passion and want was on another level and Jisung could do nothing but melt.

Soon Chan got rid of his shirt and kissed Jisung's neck sucking and licking inbetween which drove Jisung crazy. Jisung slowly let a hand roam over Chan's hair as he kissed him further down. Jisung used all his strength to push Chan down and got on top.

Jisung was sucking on Chan's tongue and the wet noises made both of them hard. Jisung unbuttoned his shirt. He kissed Chan's neck and went further down. He wanted to give pleasure to Chan. But something in him turned on like a switch when he could feel Chan's bulge through his pants. He started grinding on him and it felt like he was already on top of the world and Chan was making noises that were making him even more wet.

Chan couldnt hold it anymore and made Jisung sit on him as he kissed his chest. Nibbling over his nipples and grabbing his butt. Jisung was a mess heaving, his hand on Chan's hair. Chan used his strength a little bit as he made Jisung lie down again and got on top of him. He was licking Jisung's ears when he heard,

"Touch me! ... pls."

Chan didnt let Jisung utter another word and kissed him. His hands slowly went to his thighs, teasing him and then back to his chest. And when his hands grabbed his hard on, Jisung started moaning like anything. Chan's hands traced over his vagina and Jisung couldnt ask for anything better.

Chan moved down as he unzipped Jisung's pants and removed his pants.  He could already smell his pre cum on his underwear. Chan removed his own pants and looked at Jisung who was seething and breathing hard, a mess beneath him. He kissed Jisung as he massaged his pussy and fingered him over his clothes.

Jisung was bucked his hips up to Chan's creating more friction against his fingers. Chan  slowly went down and removed his underwear. Jisung was a little ashamed of himself presenting himself like this. Chan licked his lips and inserted a finger inside Jisung. Jisung couldnt breathe all of a sudden. It was overwhelming pleasure and he was breathing heavily.

"Relax, Hannie" Chan said as he pecked his lips.

Jisung had tears in his eyes. The new nickname he earned made him a little shy.

"I'm at my limit." He told him.

"Its okay to cum, Hannie" Chan said as he started finger him vigourously. He was so wet and throbbing.

Han couldnt control himself as he was stimulated in multiple ways. Soon Jisung gripped on Chan and fucked himself in and out of Chan's hands. Jisung could feel himself near and Chan added his second finger. This timing stimulating his g-spot more.

"Fu... fuck" Jisung said as he came.

Chan kissed him as he released more cum.

Jisung could only see Chan through his tears.

"You did good." He heard praises.