Chapter 83: Tuesday

Start from the beginning

"My hair is all wet now." She frowned once she approached me.

"It's okay. You are still absolutely beautiful." I complimented. "In fact... I want a picture of us."

"Right now?" She asked.

"Right now." I replied beginning to swim back to the picnic blanket. I got out of the water and grabbed my phone from my shorts with y/n following behind me. "Come here darling."

"Okay." She responded coming over and standing in front of me. I rested my chin on her shoulder and we both smiled as I took the picture.

"Aw it's so cute." I said looking at my phone. She peeked at it and smiled.

"Can you send that to me?" She asked and I nodded.

"So what's next on the agenda?" I questioned.

"We are going to go to an arcade." She explained.

"Sick!" I replied. We got dressed and packed up the picnic before heading back to the car. She drove us to the arcade and we played games until it got dark.

"Alright you can combine our tickets to get whatever prize you want." She smiled. We walked up to the prize wall and the employee immediately recognized me.

"Omg are you Spider-Man?" The employee questioned.

"Yes I am." I smiled.

"Woah i didnt know that you lived here." The employee responded.

"Did the accent throw you off?" I questioned.

"Yeah." She nodded. "Oh and you're his girlfriend!"

"I am." Y/n nodded.

"You are so pretty. When I was stalking Tom's Instagram I was sad because he had a girlfriend but then I saw how pretty you were and I wasn't sad anymore." The employee explained making us both laugh.

"Thank you." Y/n smiled.

"Anyways I guess I should do my job now... what prize would you like. You have 4500 tickets..." She explained.

"I'll do the giant penguin stuffed animal." I replied. She took the penguin stuff animal off the shelf and gave it to me. "Thank you."

"No problem." She replied. With that we left the arcade and put the penguin in the backseat of the car.

"Okay we have one more stop." Y/n explained.

"Alright." I replied. "But can I drive?"

"Fine." Y/n responded. I smiled and got into the drivers seat while y/n got into the passenger seat.

"Okay where are we headed?" I asked.

"Paxton's house..." Y/n answered.

"Paxton's house?" I questioned.

"Just drive." Y/n said making me laugh. I reached over to hold her hand and drove to Paxton's house. "Okay follow me."

"Alright." I replied getting out of the car. I followed y/n around the back of the house where there was a little guest house. She opened the door and I followed behind her. She turned on the light and there was a queen bed with my Spider-Man blanket on it and a little gift box.

"Okay so this is the second part of your gift." She explained making her way over to the bed. She sat down on one side and I sat down on the other.

Y/n POV:
I handed Tom the box and a smile rose on his face. He took off the wrapping paper to see a box of condoms. "YES!" He smiled. "Finally."

"I knew your family was going to be home and stuff so Paxton said we could stay here for the night." I explained.

"But doesn't that mean Harry and her have probably done it in this bed..." Tom said.

"That's what the blanket is for." I replied and he nodded.

"Are you sure you want to?" He questioned.

"Yes. I know we got a little bit scared last time but it's only your 18th birthday once and I want to make it special for you. And no matter what happens I trust you and I know we will get through it." I explained and he smiled. He got up and shut off the lights before making his way back over to me. I laidback and he hovered over me before bringing a gentle kiss to my lips.

"I love you so much." He praised before bringing his lips to mine again. He slowly worked his way to my neck nipping at it gentle. "Can I leave marks?"

"You can do whatever you want birthday boy." I replied. He continued sucking on my neck to ensure that there was a mark there before making his way off the bed and taking off his clothes. I took off my shirt and pants and then he got back on the bed.

"Imagine our middle school selves knowing we are doing this." Tom teased.

"Is that seriously what you are thinking about right now?" I scolded.

"Well kind of. But when I'm mostly thinking about is what you have hidden under those panties." He said hooking his fingers around the waistband and pulling them down my legs. I could hear him opening the condom box before I heard the package of a condom rip open. I could feel him hovering over me like before and he brought his lips to mine again.

"Eager are we?" I teased.

"Yes actually. Gotta take this off first though." He said reaching under me to remove my bra. I sat up slightly as he gentle hands undid the collapse and pulled the straps off my arms. "You are breathtaking."

"I'm all yours." I replied bringing my hands to either side of his face. With that he gentle aligned himself with me entrance.

"I love you." He whispered pushing into me slowly. My eyes rolled back as I got used to the feeling of him. "You okay?"

"Mmhmm, just go slow." I responded breathlessly. I could see his shadow nod before he pulled his hips back slowly and then entered me fully once again.

"You feel so amazing." He praised repeating his actions.

"I'm so lucky." I replied bringing my hands to his wide shoulders.

"Yeah you are." He said speeding up his actions. "How does that feel?"

"Good." I said quickly trying to hold in a moan.

"Just good?" He questioned thrusting harder.

"So good!" I moaned reaching around him and clawing at his back.

"That's what I thought." He mentioned. He lowered his head to lay a gentle kiss on my lips and my arms wrapped around him.

"Happy birthday Tom." I whispered and his gift lasted an hour longer.