Chapter 83: Tuesday

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure?" I asked. "You have a horrible sense of direction..."

"Okay rude." She replied.

"I'm kidding." I responded. "I trust you."

"Okay good because we are going to have to get off the path soon." She smiled.

"Alright, lead the way." I said. She grabbed my hand and we continued walking down the path until she saw a bench.

"Okay this is where we are supposed to turn." She explained pulling me off the path. We made our way through the woods avoiding trees and overgrown plants until she suddenly stopped. I looked ahead of us to see a blanket with a picnic basket in front of a pond. "I told you I knew where we were going."

"It's so pretty." I smiled.

"I'm glad you like it. I packed spaghetti." She replied. We made our way over to the blanket and sat down. I pulled out the two containers of spaghetti and gave one to y/n before pulling out the forks. "I'm glad we finally get some alone time."

"Me too. I feel like my family has been on top of us for the past few days." I confessed. "But don't worry, it won't be like that in Atlanta."

"That's true." She agreed with a nod. "I am kind of nervous though."

"Nervous about Atlanta?" I questioned.

"Yeah. I just feel like it's approaching so quickly. I mean graduation is next week and then the day after we fly to Atlanta to start filming and everything." She explained.

"Well yeah but we aren't going to be filming on the first day. We will get into it slowly. We still have to do an entire script read. Have our hair, makeup, and costumes sorted out." I began. "And I'll be by your side the entire time."

"I'm so lucky to have you." She smiled.

"No, I'm so lucky to have you. I mean look at this birthday picnic, it's incredible." I complimented.

"Not as incredible as you." She replied. We finished our spaghetti and chatted for a little while longer.

"So do you want to go for a swim?" I asked.

"Tom I didn't even bring us swim suits." She replied.

"That's okay, there's nobody over here. We could skinny dip." I teased.

"THOMAS!" She scolded.

"Okay fine. We can swim in our underwear." I said standing up and beginning to take off my shirt.

"I don't know..." Y/n contemplated.

"Well I know that I want to go swimming and I am the birthday boy." I continued. I removed my shorts and quickly ran into the water. I looked back to see y/n standing up and I smiled. She took off her shirt and looked over at me.

"Don't look at me creep!" She exclaimed and I gasped.

"As if I haven't seen it before." I teased. She smiled back at me and removed her pants before running over to me in the water. I wrapped my arms around her and held her up. "Hi pretty girl."

"Hi pretty boy." She replied.

"The water is kind of cold." I confessed.

"It's okay. Your arms are kind of warming me up." She teased.

"Oh is that so?" I questioned pulling my arms away from her and swimming away.

"Hey!" She scolded.

"Catch me if you can." I said sticking my tongue out at her.

"Oh wow so mature." She rolled her eyes.

"Just because I'm 18 doesn't mean I'm mature." I explained as I stopped swimming to let her catch up.