Sleepover. - S.S x Reader

Our friends and I were having a sleepover at Lydia's house. We were watching a movie and eating snacks, it was a very nice time before it came down to sleeping. I hated sleeping at other people's houses, it was just never comfortable for me. We all got our blankets set up on the floor, and it was time to go to bed. I lay there staring at the wall, not wanting to make noise and disturb the others.

But I couldn't get comfortable I tossed and turned, I rolled over and saw Stiles beside me with his mouth open, loud heavy breaths came from his mouth. I smiled at how cute and tired he was. Stiles was always there for me when I needed him most, he was overall a very awesome, kind, sweet, and funny person. I admired him for a while, until I pulled out my phone and realized it was 2am my jaw dropped, I didn't realize it was that late.

Now I wasn't sure if I was going to get any sleep at all tonight, I sat up and scrolled through my phone. I heard someone move around and readjust. I quickly turned my phone over, not wanting to wake anyone with the brightness. "Y/n?" I heard someone whisper, I turned my head and saw Stiles still lying down with his eyes a little open. I laid back down "sorry I didn't mean to wake you." I said shyly and embarrassed at myself for waking him. "No you didn't. What are you doing up?" He asked.

I just laid there trying to think of a way to word what I wanted to say without sounding pathetic. "I just couldn't fall asleep." I pulled the blanket over me trying to get some warmth, I turned on my side to face him he was already lying on his side. We just looked at each other in silence, it wasn't awkward, but it was a comfortable silence. He closed his eyes and put his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. I went ridged at his touch, but then I melted into it and snuggled into him, putting my head into his chest.

We embraced each other until the morning. When I woke up in his arms I smiled, I felt immense comfort when I was with his. I wouldn't want to be held by anyone else. After a while everyone started to wake up, and I ended up falling asleep again. "Oh look at the two lover birds." Allison said teasingly. I opened my eyes and gave her a death glare, I looked over at Stiles to see he was still asleep with his mouth open almost drooling on the pillow, I giggled as him. "Stiles wake up." I whispered he wiggled around and held me tighter. "YeahhImmup-" he mumbled all together you could barely understand what he had said.

I giggled at his childishness and tried to wiggle out of his grip. "Nooo!" He wined and pulled me back in, putting his head into my chest. I patted him on the back as I looked at the others laughing at us, I flipped them off with the hand that was on Stiles' back and continued to rub his back. After a while he woke up and finally let got of me, clearly not wanting to. And that is when I realized I had feelings for my best friend, Stiles Stilinski.