CHAPTER XIX : ALLEVATION

Start from the beginning

It felt as if something heavy has been lifted up my heart.....something that has pained me for years is no longer painful. I shut off the shower and went out after getting ready. Norman was all prepared for dinner. He looked me with a sweet smile as I joined him at the table and we started eating.

"Oh I completely forgot about it" I said getting up excitedly. "What?" He asked while drinking water. "I bought something for you....I wanted to give it to you in the morning but I left in a hurry so I forgot." I said and went inside my room and came back with a small box wrapped with a beautiful wrapping paper. He opened it and took out the bracelet and smiled at me.

"Beautiful.....isn't it?" I said excitedly while he nodded. I took it from him and put it around his wrist and caressed its shiny texture.

"Thanks love its really beautiful.........I will cherish it throughout my life." He said pecking my face while I chuckled at his cuteness.

"Don't take it off......wear it all the time.....okay?" I said. "Why?" He looked at me in confusion. "Because it looks so good on your hand and I don't want you to take it off......so promise me you won't take it off!!" I said.

"Fine.....I won't" He said taking my hand while smiling.

****END OF ANNETH POV****

###TIME SKIP AFTER 1 WEEK###

**** THIRD PERSON POV****

I was sitting peacefully in the lawn supping up the whiskey when a quirky voice interrupted me.

"Don't you understand the meaning of No disturbance!!!!" I shouted keeping the glass on the stand. "Pardon me Master!!!......I didn't mean to disturb you but Margot is here and he awaits your Presence.......He has something important that requires your attention." I sighed and gestured him to send Margot in.

"Tell me what was so urgent that you had to disturb my peaceful time." I said refilling my glass.

"We are in utmost trouble Master!!!.....David sir is dead and we failed to get the goods." He said panicking as my eyes widened.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!! how can he die?.....what happened?.....who killed him?" I said furiously.

"We found the location where the goods were but when we reached there were no goods.....the trucks were all empty.......they fooled us into going there and attacked us.......We were outnumbered so we lost.....I tried calling David Sir but it was too late." He said while I stood up angrily and kicked him to make him fall.

"One task I gave you......ONE TASK YOU MOTHERFUCKER.......and even that you failed to do.........USELESS!!!.....ALL OF YOU ARE FUCKING USELESS!!!!! Now tell me who did it?! who dared to mess with me?!!!....tell me who has called for their death!!!!." I said grabbing the man by his collar.

"This is not a single person's doing sir.......they are all in this together.....they are all after you......they never planned to give the goods to you and they probably killed young master too." He said breathing heavily.

"Who are they!!!....Tell me properly......who killed my son??!!!" I said while tightening the grip.

"The Rockwells and the Browns....they are planning something against you Master......they kept the original goods and sent you the fake ones.....they have joined hands and I believe someone has their back covered. They are working on their order.....We have to do something master otherwise we'll loose everything." He said trying to free himself.

"So these rats are trying to cut their cage to come out and bite me......have they forgotten who their Master is?......Who showed mercy and let them continue their lives.......Enough of their games......now I will play the game and that too with their lives........Go and get me their leaders.....Now I'll remind them who their Father is!!!!!" I said while loosening the grip.

Norman Rockwell You did not do this right.....Now you'll know how badly it hurts when you hurt one's family.... I thought in my mind. The man got up and ran outside to execute. I picked up my phone and booked a flight to Amsterdam and started preparing the rest.

****END OF THIRD PERSON POV****