Cayden smiles, wrapping his arms around Severus again. "I love you, Dad." He muttered into Severus's shoulders.

"I love you too, Cayden..." Severus said, smiling softly behind Cayden's shoulder.

Did he forget to mention that he was right about Cayden and Harry being identical twins rather than twins? They look nothing alike. He's seen Harry's face and he looks like James with Lily's eyes while Cayden has Lily's soft spoken face with blue eyes and James' brown hair.

≪ °❈° ≫

Cayden looks around his surrounding of the Diagon Alley, a soft smile on his face as he hold Severus hand with his right hand. He has been here before, and he would never get tired of these buildings.

He would never not love this place, and the wizarding world.

An hour passed by as Severus bought Cayden the stuff that he needed for Hogwarts. Right now, their in Severus' home packing early so Cayden won't be a nervous wreck.

Right now, they're sitting in the Living Room where Severus is reading his book from the bookshelf behind them while Cayden is reading A Hogwarts Mystery.

Severus place down the book on his lap, looking at Cayden who has decided to sit on the floor, even though there's a chair made for him beside him. "Cade, there's something I want to talk to you about," He said, instantly getting Cayden's full attention as the boy looks up at him. "It's about the house that you will be sorted into." He said, carefully watching the boy's reaction.

"Yes?" Cayden said, placing the book down on the floor.

"First, what house are you thinking of getting?" Severus softly asked, watching as the boy thinks about it for a bit before answering him.

"I've got no idea," Cayden answered, shrugging. "I will be happy with any house."

"Well, then let's talk about each houses and what they'll do to you just because you're my Godson." Severus said, watching as Cayden nods and turns towards him. "Gryffindor won't do any good because they hate me, meaning they'll hate you too," He said. "Ravenclaw is a good house, but I don't think you will be able to keep up with them," He said, and Cayden nods in agreement. "Slytherin, too dangerous because you're a Potter," He said, this time gaining a curious look from the boy. "Hufflepuff is honestly the best choice here for you." He said, carefully watching for Cayden's reaction again and got nothing.

"So, Hufflepuff...?" Cayden questioned after a minute of silence.

"It's not my choice to make." Severus said, shrugging slightly.

"I'm just gonna let the Sorting Hat do its thing, then." Cayden said, taking the book back from the floor and continue reading. And from doing that, he missed the fond smile from Severus.

• cast •

Cayden Potter
Froy Gutierrez

Cayden PotterFroy Gutierrez