Chapter 2

Wukong's POV

It was strange and confusing to say the least the boy named Mk was calling Mei after assuring me that the thing he had in his hand meant no harm to me or my people. I looked around and signaled it was safe to come out. a bunch of little monkeys came out of their hiding places as I listened to what the boy was saying "yeah something strange is going on" he said pacing around "he doesn't remember me or anybody but Macaque" his pace picked up "speaking of which do you have any idea on how to find him, I know we aren't exactly friends but I consider him an ally after the Lady Bone Demon thing" he stopped pacing. "REALLY?! that's great I'll meet you guys over at Pigsy's Noodles" he said joyfully.

He turned and looked at me. "So Monkey King we might have a lead on where Macaque is but you're gonna have to come with me to Pigsy's if you want to know for sure" the boy told me giving pleading eyes. I sighed "Fine, let's go find Mango" I summoned a cloud and hoped on I looked at the boy. "You coming or what?" I asked he quickly scrambled over and onto the cloud as he hugged me.

We arrived at some weird building and walked inside there I found a girl with some hair in pigtails and some not she was wearing a lot of green. Next to her small guy in glasses and what looked like gelled hair. Then out of the kitchen came a pig person wearing a chefs outfit i'm guessing he's Pigsy.

"Hey guys" the boy Mk waved cheerfully to them "Hey Mk so I have hacked into security footage from all over the city apparently he's been talking to the demon bull family quite a lot he might be planning something" that was a lot of information to soak in. She turned to look at me "Hey Monkey King heard you lost your memories" she said I glared at her "it seems so" i replied.