Chapter two: I dont speak Russian

Humanized:

No one's POV

Four would look around the area clueless about their surroundings. 'I don't think this is a place in Goiky.' Four said. Lollipop woke up soon after four had said that and noticed that she wasn't in the desert or wherever she went after the show ended. Lollipop walked over to four. 'Four do you have any idea where we are?' Lollipop said. Four and lollipop continued chatting for a few moments.

Kratcy would stare at four and lollipop. Noticing that they spoke English, he became a little angry.
Kratcy would walk over to the two.

Six's POV
(Yes the other numbers are here)

I woke up in a new place and saw four and most likely one of their contestants. I walked up towards them then we all heard someone scream.
We all walked over to where we heard the scream and we saw fourteen trying to eat someone's skin.
'Classic fourteen, eating people's skin.' Four said while looking at the victim that fourteen was trying to eat.

Kratcy's POV

Before I could even walk up to the blue number and the purple lollipop a light blue six took them and walked somewhere else. I realized that Yoshka wasn't with me and I heard some screaming. When I arrived at the scene I saw Yoshka backed up in a corner looking terrified and this green fourteen hovering over them. I immediately rushed over to the scene and was about to kill the fourteen when a gray eight walked over. 'Sorry for my friend's actions. They only do this because they like to eat skin, which of course doesn't excuse their actions.' The right said.

Authors note :

Cliffhanger ig
Sorry this took so long I tried really hard to focus on this and other books but I have ADHD. Chapter three mostly likely coming sometime in 2024
Word count : 313