Bridget:

Feeling good as he--llo

It's me he's looking for

I can see it in his eyes.

Bridget stands in the center of the room as Poppy and Val jump down.

"Now let's get this dress right," Poppy says with a hand on her chin.

The first dress Bridget wears is white and poofy with a lot of colorful bows.

"Uh, no," Poppy says.

The second dress is the same as the first one. This time, flower bows are added to the top, and Bridget's hair is up.

"Not quite," Val says.

The third dress now consists of multiple rainbow streamers and bows.

And at that moment, one of the guards walks by holding balloons.

Poppy gasps when she gets an idea. "Satin, Chenille!" She calls out to them.

The twin trolls glance at each other and say, "Fashion emergency." They grab more fabric and start preparing the next dress.

Standing outside with all the other trolls and Bergens, Guy Diamond looks down at Tiny Diamond in adoration. "Look at you, Tiny Diamond. You make the cutest little flower boy.

Dressed in a flower costume, Tiny Diamond scoffs. "Come on, Daddy. I'm not a baby anymore. I'm the cutest little flower man," he says before taking off the costume.

"But, Tiny, you're only a month old," Guy Diamond says.

Tiny Diamond throws the outfit down and starts to sing.

Tiny Diamond:

Everybody treats me like I'm just a little baby

But I'm walking and I'm talking on the daily

I'm rolling dice, drinking coffee, getting wild

Daddy, I'm a man now, not a little child.

At that moment, Val appears on her glow bug. "Come on, it's going to start!" She takes her leave with a cloud of pink heart-shaped balloons.

Poppy and Branch fly over the aisle where the wedding is taking place. They sway their hips and dance with each other.

Everyone:

We are family.

Val:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Everyone:

I got all my sisters with me.

Val:

Ah-oh, ah-oh.

Val holds onto the legs of her glow bug and flies up into the sky, dangling overhead as she sings with the others.

Everyone:

We are family

Get up everybody and sing.

The Bergens stand up by the seats holding pink umbrellas. King Gristle stands at the front and waits for Bridget to arrive. And as if on cue, she floats down in a big, white balloon-made dress.

Everyone:

I got all my sisters with me

We are family

Get up everybody and sing.

As the Bergens hold up their opened umbrellas, Bridget lands gracefully on the ground in front of everyone to see.

Bridget:

Sing it to me, sing it to me, sing it to me.

The crowd cheers and King Gristle gasps while he admires Bridget's beauty.

Poppy hops onto the balloon dress until she's right up on Bridget's shoulder. "Bridget," she says to get her attention, "You look so beautiful."

"Thank you so much for being my main of honor with Val. And tell her I said thanks. I couldn't have done this without you two," Bridget says so heartfeltly.

"Oh, of course, Bridget. I love you like a sister. Probably," Poppy says. But she starts getting off-topic for a second. "I don't have a sister, so I wouldn't know. Which is fine. It's something I'm coming to terms with. Slowly."

"Uh, Poppy? Can we maybe unpack the sister thing after the vows?" Bridget asks.

Poppy focuses on the moment at hand once again. "Ah! Yeah. No. Of course. You go get him, girl. Before I do," she says before pulling out a pin and popping the balloons around Bridget.

The balloons pop and glitter shoots everywhere. Bridget now wears a white outfit along with a white belt and white roller skates.

King Gristle looks like he's going to pass out from adoration. "Like a beautiful angel sent from heaven," he mutters to himself.

Bridget skates down the aisle gracefully. She slowly and carefully walks up the stairs sideways and extends her hand out to King Gristle.

He takes her hand and they stand facing each other with loving smiles.

Standing on the bench in front are Val, Poppy, and Branch.