—————————————

Back in Miami.

"This is so nice," Slim smiled as she sat in the spa's steam room.

"Uhn uhnnn, I'm excited." Nyla replied with a bigger smile.

The two were really happy to be in this spa. It was black women owned and designed to fit the needs of other black women. So far, the services they'd received were really good.

"My cousin got us a section tonight. Would you like to go?"

Slim smiled, "Girl yes.. I haven't been out like clubbing in a minute."

"Mhm, because you been wit that boy,"

"You been with one too!" Slim argued.

The two laughed before the timer went off for them to exit the steam room.

"What they say was next?" Slim asked.

"I think we getting facials and then we move onto the nail area," Nyla told her.

They had booked an all day experience that included everything the spa had to offer.

"You know what you wearing?" Slim asked as they walked to the elevator.

Everything in the spa was divided by levels.

"Mhm, my hoochie mama shorts and some heels." Nyla said before sticking her tongue out.

Slim laughed, "Imma do this denim look I had packed.."

"The one with your titties out?"

"Mhmmm,"

"Oouuu yea,"

After a few more hours, the two finished up in the spa. Once the Uber black car dropped them off at their hotel, they began getting ready for their late night plans.

slim2lit._

liked by nyla

liked by nyla.brielle and others

slim2lit._ m.i.a in MIA

view all 467 comments

"We gon spin and kill everybody.. the bitches fuck everybody."

Slim smiled as she took her another shot for the night. She honestly couldn't remember how much she'd drank, but she was having fun.

This was finally a break from how stressful it had become for her recently.

As she posed for a picture with Nyla, her phone began to ring.

Slim watched as her friend answered, "Hellooo... oh hey bae, I can't really hear cause it's loud in here!"

Nyla's face dropped before she pulled the phone away from her face.