"Yea, I want 12 dozen roses.." Cash told his mom over the phone.

She had went to the florist shop for him as he was planning a date for Slim.

Cash wanted to do something big for Slim as he knew she'd been a bit stressed. Even though Cash had handled the car situation for her, Slim was still dealing with her renter's insurance. The company was finding every reason not to cover her damages.

"What time the chef coming?" Yamir asked as he sat in Cash's passenger seat.

"'Round 6, Jada still gone bring her?"

Yamir nodded, "Yea she gon invite Slim to go out when she get off work."

"Cool.. I ain spoke to Slim all day cause I ain wanna slip up and ruin this."

Yamir smirked as he looked at his friend, "Yo ass really in love cuh."

"Yeaaa," Cash said with a grin.

"Speaking of.. I wanna ask Jay to marry me soon."

Cash smiled, "For real? When?"

"Ion know.. she been hinting at wanting to go to Italy so imma surprise her wit the trip and do it there."

"Yamir really a family man," Cash chuckled.

"Hell yea, when you gon have you some mini-mes?"

Cash shrugged, "We still young."

Although Yamir was his best friend, Cash didn't want to reveal anything that was going on between him and Slim. Especially since Slim trusted him enough to share her infertility with him.

"Hell yea take yo time.. Siah bad ass be driving me and his mama crazy."

"It must be y'all, cause when he wit me that lil nigga cool," Cash said.

Yamir waved him off, "He two-faced."

"Not yo son like me more than you."

Cash laughed as Yamir mugged him.

"Let's focus on this wedding. I'm the best man," Cash told him.

Yamir scrunched up his face, "Who said that?"

"I did."

Yamir chuckled, "I guess.."

Soon, the car pulled in front of Red's house.

The sound of car door opening and closing caught Cash's attention.

"What's going on, nigga?"

"Not shit," Red dapped the two up as he settled in the backseat. "Where we going?"

"Gotta setup Cash apartment," Yamir told him.

"Ahhh hell nah, y'all niggas set me up."

Cash chuckled as he backed out of the driveway, "I just need a lil help before the chef come."

Red just nodded as he sat back in his seat.

"Why you got a moving truck parked in the yard?" Yamir asked Red.

Red smiled, "Dior ass moving out.. she gotta nigga or sum and he letting her stay wit him."

Cash just chuckled hearing this. He just knew that living arrangement wouldn't last long as Dior was ultimately trifling to him.

"Ight so I got roses, rose petals, candles, balloons and some other shit that we could put throughout the house," Cash told them.

Yamir and Red nodded before Hot Boy began playing through the car.