Meet Royalty 👸 pt. 2

Coming home 1st walks in Riley

"Ma!" Riley yells out.

"Ma!" Corey follows behind, as Royalty follows in behind them.

"Whatever this is, do not put me in the middle of the two people that I love." Topanga says. "Just kidding, c'mere honey." Topanga finishes opening her arms up for Royalty.

The other two looked so offended.

"Mama." Royalty starts. "I had to follow behind two idiots arguing from the school to here. Please tell me we can keep them. Their homeless and need a place to stay." Royalty says, putting her face into her mother's neck. "Say no."  Topanga looks at her husband and her other daughter who both have offended faces.

"Riley walked out of my class. She's trying to be Maya." Corey explains.

"But wait, wouldn't that mean she didn't sneak out to the subway?" Topanga asks. "I thought this would've been a Royalty thing since she's always looked up to Maya."

"Mama." Royalty starts. "Yes?" Topanga asks. "Did you know, that out of 30% your going to have a normal family who understands that being yourself and being someone else is more likely a chance your never going own child in her own ways?" Royalty asks innocently.

Topanga lost for words while Riley just pouts. Of course her sister would ask that, she's more sassy than Auggie and their mother combined.

"Anyways. Why would you want to be Maya." Topanga asks Riley.

"Because she's so cool, and she's gay for me." would be the correct answer for Riley's sake, but no she went with.

"She's cool. She has a wild side."

"Something you don't have." Royalty sasses again.

Riley ignores that comment." She does what she wants. " Riley continues.

"But you're such a good person. " Topanga says." who cares about that? a good person would be Royalty. " Riley encounters.

"That is true." Corey agrees.

"Do you really think I'm one of those girls who follows all of the rules and never gets into trouble. " Riley explains.

"I would hope so. " Topanga replies.

"Geez, are you sure she's the oldest? " Royalty asks." Royalty, your birthday is a month after Riley's." Topanga explains.

"How'd you know that? " Royalty asks.

"Birth certificate, sweetie. " Topanga answers.

"Oh. " Royalty says.

"You think I'm Well-raised?" Riley asks. " half and no that would be Royalty" Topanga encounters again.

"How is it important that you don't know me at all?" Riley continues.

"I want cake, this is boring." Royalty says, getting up from her mother's lap and into the kitchen.