At first I thought atleast Abhishek bhai understood me, but no! I was wrong. He too look at me like I am the failed rat in this rat race.
He too think that my decisions, my choices are immature. That i am not capable of anything.

I wanted to give myself a opportunity. An opportunity to grow.
It's not like I don't like business or this corporate world. I like it. It is my passion. But.. But I feel, with all my overachieving brother's around, I'll never be able to learn. To grow.

So, I wanted to work in some other place, to explore, to learn.
You know I even applied and got a offer from one of the very famous company, "Kalyaan".
But.. But bhai will never let me.
He will never let me go out and do what I want to.
No one from the family will.
They just know to dominate. Since I am the younger own, they'll just impose their decisions on me, without caring of how it goes with me. ", Shreesh said crying.
His mind had just been through the teenage years and all this negativity that he was getting from people had instilled a deep sense of self insecurities in him.

Raaghav held him by his shoulder and turned  facing him, " Tune Abhishek se baat ki iss bare mei? ", he asked.
" Unke pass baat karne ka time ho tab na! Mei kuch kehne aaya hu matlab fizul ka hi hoga, time waste hoga, aisa hi sochte hai woh! ", Shreesh replied.

After a long silence, Raaghav spoke,
" Dekh Shreesh, I must say, I am proud of you! ," .
Shreesh watched him with big eyes. He always wanted to hear that one statement for so long now.

"You decided that you wanted to grow, to set out in the world and actually see how it works, rather than just being in the Ranawat's comfort zone.
I am proud of you. Many like you, who are privileged, don't usually think like this, they don't believe in working, but rather on living lavishly on their family welfare. But you didn't. ", Raaghav continued.
" As far as the other concern of yours is, I think you should just lay back. You know sometimes we make our own assumptions, about we being not well enough, capable enough, on the contrary there are people around who actually think about how you get things done so effortlessly. Yes this is a rat race, but not a 100 metres one, it's a marathon. A marathon that last for a lifetime. And in this you are not running to win against anyone else rather than your own self. So it's okay if you feel you are not successful, one day you'll be. ", Raaghav said making Shreesh understand.

After some time he again continued,
" Tum aaj kaal ke baacho ko na yeh lagta hai ki sab tumse nafrat karte hai, sab tumhare khilaf hai, sab tumhe target karte hai, when in real, it's just that you don't get the time that you actually deserve from your loved ones. When the people that feel like home, don't pay attention to you, you guys just take it in the negative way.
It need not be that way aways.

I don't know to comfort Shreesh! I don't even know if I am making any sense to you right now.
Par,

You know, I think you should speak, tell your people how you feel. After you go home, make Abhishek sit with you, tell him that this is what you are feeling. He'll have to listen. Tell him that you want to work. Tell him everything. He is your brother. I am sure he'll let you do your heart. ", Raaghav further said.

" Now there's no use jiju! Today was the last day of reporting to Kalyaan! I lost it. ", Shreesh further said after understanding what Raaghav was implying towards. He knew somewhere everything that Raaghav spoke was the truth. He was actually jumping to assumptions without talking. Maybe, just  maybe things would have been better if he had talked with Abhishek.

" You really wanted to work in Kalyaan? ", Raaghav asked.
" Yes jiju! That company is anyone's dream to work in! ", Shreesh replied.
Raaghav had a sly smile.
" Thik hai, parso aah jana! After having a talk with Abhishek. ", Raaghav said.

" Par jiju! It's a MNC! They won't accept me now! ", Shreesh said being sad.
" It doesn't usually! Par since you are so promising. I would want to give you this chance. ", Raaghav said.
" Par jiju! .. " Shreesh was saying when Vaidehi came and said.
"Company ka maalik bula raha hai, toh jaane mei kya hi harz hai Shreesh! "

"Company ka maalik.. As in Kalyaan ka malik! ", Shreesh said loudly as he stared at Raaghav with wide eyes.
He knew his jiju was a successful man, his aura could tell it. Par itna successful.

" You are the owner of Kalyaan? ", shreesh again questioned as he was awestruck.
" We are! ", Raaghav said as he pulled Vaidehi towards him to take a sit.

" Oh my God. Oh my god. It's my dream company jiju! ", Shreesh again exclaimed.
" Oh come one young lad. Companies like Rajvansh's should be the dream ones! ", Raaghav said with pure sincerity and admiration towards the grand name that he took.

" Omg! Omg! Omg! Jiju! I just can't believe it. Thank you thank you thank you soo much! I thought  I lost the chance. But.. Thank you.. I promise I'll prove myself. I'll work very hard. I'll prove myself to have deserved this chance. Thank you jiju! ", Shreesh again exclaimed totally ignoring what Raaghav just said, as he hugged Raaghav tightly.
At first Raaghav was taken aback but then he patted his back too.

Later they enjoyed their cold coffee and retired to sleep.

_____________ ________________ _____________

~In room~

Both Raaghav and Vaidehi were laying in the bed, with Vaidehi head resting on his chest.
Raaghav had narrated all the thing that Shreesh told him. It's not like he was breeching the pact with Shreesh. It was obvious that Vaidehi being his sister needed to know it. Moreover him and his Vaidu were one soul, so doesn't matter.

" Raaghav, hum humare baacho ko kabhi aisa feel nahi karwayeige! That they are not good enough and stuff. ", Vaidehi said thoughtfully.
" Haa jaan! ", Raaghav too said as he turned her totally over him. He attached his lips to her neck.
This was common now.
He would touch her, kiss her, nibble her neck every now and then. She was a addiction that he developed.
The morning night kisses was what he lived for.

" Hum na humare baacho ko, jo bhi unko karna hai woh karne denge. Matlab, aap businessman ho, mei doctor hu, toh that doesn't mean ki hum unko bhi yehi karne bolenge. We'll let them be anything that they want. ", Vaidehi again said.
" Hmm.. ", Raaghav hummed as he was torchering her neck.
" Ra.. "She moaned this time.
" Aap sun bhi rahe hai! ", she again asked in between her moans.
" Haa jaan! Don't worry 11-12 mei se ek ko toh business me interest hoga hi! Woh Kalyaan chala le bus! Baki free hai! ", he said.
" Agar kisi ko bhi interest na huwa toh? ",Vaidehi questioned back.

" Toh Rajavansh's ko de denge! Par humare bache wahi career choose karenge jo unko chahiye! ", Raaghav said totally selflessly.

Yeh cheezo ka, paiso ka, shaurat- daulat ka moh na hona, was something that made Raaghav much more attractive.
She quickly pecked his lips.

" Waise you really want 11-12 baache? ", Raaghav questioned.
" Huh.. Meine aisa kab kaha? ", Vaidehi requestioned.
" You didn't oppose.! "
"Par.

" Mereko toh do hi chahiye..Nahi..Teen chalenge! ", Raaghav said being obvious.
" Huh.. " Vaidehi was shocked how he turned the thing towards her, acting all innocent himself.
"Do betiya! Aur unka ek bada bhai! That's it! ", Raaghav said.

" Raaaghav! ", Vaidehi was turning red about where the talks were going.
"What? ", he asked as he started tickling her.

After that they slept in each other's engulf.

______________ _______________ _____________

Accha, ek baat batau, there's lot of emotional drama on it's way!
Bus itna hi! 😌

Anyways, do tell me how's the chapter?
Did you'll like it?
Do vote and comment. ✨
Love Love❤