Chapter 7- A Shitty Deal

Start from the beginning

"I'm looking for Jimin".

Jungkook look up to Hoseok's face."Jimin?With that feisty friend of his?"

"I don't know.I mean I told Jimin to bring his friends,but I don't know if they could make it". Hoseok shrug his shoulder.

"Seriously,Hoseok. How do you even know this Jimin guy?" Yoongi ask.

"Oh hmm let me gain my memory.Oh yeah he helped me".

"How?" Namjoon ask,want Hoseok to add some details to the story he started.

"He smacked me in the head".

Jungkook chocked on his food as Namjoon pass him a glass water.

"He what?"

"Yeah. Like he told me there's a bug on my head. So he couldn't do nothing then helping me get rid of the bug, right?"

"By smacking your head?Woahh he got same savage there

"Yeah you can say that. Oh yeah there he is". Hoseok wave his hand, looking at a direction while showing his big smile.

Jimin wave back, approaching the table.

"Sorry for being late, the lecturer's being a bitch and late-dismiss us". Jimin said while looking at the people around the table, slightly noticing a certain green-haired guy who is having his head laid on the table, probably sleeping.

"Oh it's okay. I thought you'll bring your friends?" Hoseok ask.

"Nah. Jin hyung's having a class in few minutes and Taehyung's heading out".

Jungkook look up to Jimin, as some certain name interest him.

"Heading out? When?"

Jimin look at his wrist watch, calculating the time.

"I don't know boy.He should be getting out of the classroom right now".

As soon as Jimin said that, Jungkook waste no time to grab his bag and left from there, leaving everyone caught off guard.

Meanwhile Yoongi who got his sleep interrupted by Jungkook open his eyes, just to sense a figure near him as he look up.

His eyes met with Jimin's,as Jimin's jaw dropped, point his finger to Yoongi.

"You!"

"You?!"

"Oh you guys know each other?" Hoseok ask, shocked.

Jimin turn his head to Hoseok. "Yeah..I kind of.. accidentally bumped on him". Jimin said, remembering his tragedy with Yoongi.

"Oh..wait oh so this is the weird shorty guy you told us about". Hoseok ask to Yoongi.

"Shorty--excuse me?" Jimin then turn to Yoongi, with his hands on his waist like an about-to-throw-a-slipper mom.

"You got the nerve to say that I'm weird and shorty?Like what the hell?"

Yoongi roll his eyes."I'm stating facts ".

Hoseok let out a chuckle."Woahh Yoongi hyung you're unbelievable".

"Hyung?"

"Yeah.This is my hyung. He's two years older than us? But his maturity is like us,like..crazy enough for me to hangout with him and shit".

"Ohh so you're an old man".

"Says the one who forget about himself and having some problem with his urinary tract".

Jimin gasped, understand what Yoongi is talking about.While Namjoon and Hoseok just look at them one by one, decided to keep their curiosity to themselves.

"My urinary problem has nothing to do with you. So get the hell away from me you old stone".

"Urghh whatever dude".

************************************
Taehyung put his books in his beg as he walk in the middle of the hallway, out of the classroom.

Looking front ahead and he stop walking,seeing Jungkook right in front of him few miles away totally blocking his way out of the college, with his usual annoying smirk plastered on his face.

Taehyung roll his eyes, as he's not paid enough for this shit. He continue walking,as Jungkook continue smirking.

At the exit of the building, Taehyung just walk ahead, ignoring Jungkook and suddenly Jungkook place his arm on the wall, blocking Taehyung's way.

"What the hell, Jeon". Taehyung send some glares to Jungkook.

"You'll be my tutor".

"No fucking way".

"You got no choice, pretty boy".

Taehyung narrow his eyebrow."What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're looking for a job, am I right?"

Taehyung roll his eyes." How is that related to you?"

"You help me, I'll help you. Be my tutor and I'll pay you.Fair enough?"

"You sounds desperate".

"Aren't you?"

"At least I'm not goofing around interrupting other's life like some annoying shameless dorks". Taehyung said, clearly referring to Jungkook.

"Oh dear, your angelic face doesn't suit your foul mouth you know that?"

"Yeah so get the hell away from me and please avoid your ugly ass attitude to be dealt by me ever again".

"Don't even think those curses of your mouth will make me give up, smartypants".

"Aren't you going to?"

Jungkook goes silent, somehow he can't deny the fact that he's almost giving up on pleading Taehyung to be his tutor. But he gotta keep it cool, like how well known bad boy he is.

"Let's make a deal. As you know, I don't know you and I guess I should know how smart you are like my Namjoon hyung. So make me know about it,by tutoring me".

Taehyung scoffed."You're questioning my smartness that clearly above you? Well not surprised. And some shitty deal? Huh my foot.I know this is your trick to make me as your tutor".

Wow, Jungkook can't deny the fact that Taehyung amazes him.

"But since you're that eager to know about me, then I'm on it.I'll be your tutor and smash your shameless face to some realities. Just don't cry like a fucking child when you discover about me".

Jungkook smirk." It's a deal then". Jungkook put his one hand out, wanting it to be shook by his official tutor.

Taehyung stare at Jungkook's face, before he also take his one hand out, approaching Jungkooks.

When their hands are about to touch, Taehyung curl his fist , before showing Jungkook his 'middle-finger-up' thingy and walk away from there.

Jungkook scoffed, somehow putting a smirk on his face.

"Shit's boutta get started, Kim Taehyung".

To be continued...