Chapter 7: The Witch's Ranch Part 1: Entering the human world.

En başından başla

(Before you ask yes I'm using Tatsu from way of the househusband series as the OC)

???: Hi Hiroshi and...Mizore!? It's been years since I saw you!!

Mizore: Shoto? It's been a while.

The two girls hugged each other as it was now a full reunion.

Tsukune: I take it this is the girl you are talking about?

Hiroshi: Actually no, think this is Guuji's Friend mind if you tell them Sho?

Shoto: Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Shoto Akiyama I'm a family friend to Guuji and the rest of her Family.

Moka: What type of Monster are you?

Shoto: I'm an oni. My grandfather is Shuten-Dōji.

The newspaper club was surprised that a family friend of Hiroshi's family is the grandson to one of Japan's 3 most infamous yokai

Newspaper club: WHAT!?

Mizore: Well yeah it's not easy to understand but yes Shoto is Shuten Dōji's grandson.

Hiroshi: But she's not the only one who's related to the 3 as well. Tsukune remember what the bus driver said when we first met?

Tsukune: Oh yeah "It's not everyday to see the son of one of Japan's most famous." What about it?

Hiroshi: Well my mother is among the 3 most infamous yokai in Japan if they find out bout Shoto being Shuten Dōji's grandson and the identity of my mother let's just say they're gonna send not only Exorcists but also the JSDF to kill not only us but also my two sisters.

Tsukune: I see why you are keeping this a secret.

Shoto: Anyway It's been a while since we last sparred each other Hiroshi how about we show them the Puro Style your uncle taught you.

Jeanne: Lemme give it a shot I've learned a bit of MMA so I might give it a shot.

Hiroshi: You sure Jeanne? Facing Shoto is not easy it's a reason why he is the toughest of the Dōji clan.

Jeanne: I'm not scared plus I wanna see how tough I want to be.

Shoto: Whoa she's a feisty one. Isn't she?

Hiroshi: Well she is one of my mates along with Kurumu and Mizore.

Shoto: Damn Roshi, I got to say you are one sly fox man. So what monsters are the two? I know Mizore is a Yuki-onna.

Kurumu: My name is Kurumu and I'm a succubus.

Shoto: Oh a succubus? I've ran into a few of them they're good people despite what people described them. And you Jeanne?

Jeanne: I'm a Rougarou-Witch hybrid from Louisiana.

Shoto: Ok I know what a witch is but I don't know what is a Rougarou?

Jeanne: It's basically a swamp Werewolf.

Shoto: Ok then let's see who good you are Ms LaCrosse.

The oni readied himself as he got into a kickboxing stance while Jeanne came in a Savate style. The oni threw the first punch which the Cajun girl dodged and delivered a kick to the thigh Shoto grabbed her and tried to judo throw her but the Louisiana girl escaped it and put him in an flying armbar.

 The oni threw the first punch which the Cajun girl dodged and delivered a kick to the thigh Shoto grabbed her and tried to judo throw her but the Louisiana girl escaped it and put him in an flying armbar