𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 18

Start from the beginning

"We are lucky that there are medicines here near the entrance rather than going to another area where it is dangerous because of the mannequins and hands." Shroud said as he float and sees a cell behind it there's a dead patient bandage around on its head and sitting on the wheelchair.

"I will leave for a moment to find food for the both of you, for sure you two are hungry." Shade said as she was about to flew out from the window when Shroud stop her for a second. "I'm coming with you!" He quickly said as he went to her. as the two shadows went out leaving Mono and Six alone.

"And they went off together. again." Mono chuckled. as he turned around. looking at Six. "Are you okay?" he asked with a frowned.

Six looked at him for a second and nodding. "I'm fine. How about you?"

"Nah I'm good, just my head is a bit hurt though" He shrugged rubbing the side of his head.

"Then you supposed to be rest, maybe that is from earlier? since you hit on the wall" she said looking at him with narrowing brows. she kinda like how is Mono now back as a caring person but of course she hate the way that he just ignore all of the pain he felt from his body and that's concerning for her.

"Maybe? but we already took a rest, we just need to wait the two to come back. so we could eat." He smiled on her. ignoring the fact that his head is a bit hurt. putting his one arm on her shoulder.

"You sure?" Six asked again as she lay her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, for sure this gonna disappear sooner either, so don't worry" He said. as he kiss her side head.

Six blushed on that as she get relax on his shoulder. she's not really get to used being this so close on the person. before she usually quiet when Mono is the one who talkative.

Meanwhile Mono was back to his own deep thoughts, there is bothering him when they run away from those Viewers. why suddenly the TV turned off because they have no remote with them. could it be?... He's doing that.

After an hour the two came back with two canned fruit and a bottle of water, it's still clean though because it didn't opened.

"Here, we just got you both a canned fruit, the other can is out of expiration already, like corned beef. and we saw a vending machine where these water bottle are, so we got it too for the both of you could get drink a clean water." Shroud said.

"Thank you" Mono thanking them as they processed to eat peacefully. Shroud and Shade decided to get back on their perspective owner because they're out for so long. that is one thing was bad about them as a shadow, being out for so long without of another one or been separated with them. they slowly mentality losing their emotions and being like those glitches shadows that's just wondering around emotionless in the city. and slowly to disappear in this world.

When they done to finished the whole canned fruit, they took a moment to relax and digested the food in their stomach. It is hard to ran when you were fully though. Mono leaned against a wall and rubbed his head. he has a question to want to asked on Shroud but Six was beside on him and not wanting her to be worried to much so he decided to talk with him in his mind.

'Hey... Shroud? can you hear me?'

'What's up?' He hears his voice, he looks on his side seeing a big shattered glass leaning up straight on the wall beside on the window of the hospital where they've entered. instead of his own reflection he sees Shroud over there. 'Oh that's cool-I didn't knew that' he thought. as he quickly back to continue to talked with him.

'Can you tell me something?' He asked

'About what?'

'On what happened earlier, when we run away from those Viewers.' Mono pounded about it.