Silent Whispers, Silent Threats

Under the relentless tutelage of his father Masaki, Yudai's training intensifies, fueled by the newfound power within the Royal Bloodline scroll. When Masaki urges Yudai to read the enigmatic contents of the scroll, the revelation unfolds—the one who harnesses the power within is destined to rule over all bloodlines and villages.

Suspicion looms as the Water village, "Asseko," grows wary of how a mere youngster could defeat their skilled soldiers. In response, they dispatch a spy to eavesdrop on the Fujii family. Unbeknownst to Yudai, Masaki, and Yuka, their secrets are at risk. To protect their son, they decide to keep the knowledge of the Royal Bloodline to themselves, mindful of the potential dangers that could arise if the other villages and bloodlines catch wind of it.

The tale unravels the historical dominance of Yutajima, the Fire village, over the other three elemental villages due to the advantage of possessing the Shadow, Celestial, and now, the Royal Bloodlines. The villages sought to eliminate or harness these bloodlines, yet none succeeded.

The Water village spy, overhearing whispers of the Royal Bloodline, rushes back to Asseko, sharing the intelligence acquired. Realizing the magnitude of the threat, Asseko sends a desperate plea to the Earth village, "Kitana," and the Air village, "Enhi," urging them to unite against Fujii Yudai—the bearer of the Royal Bloodline, a force that could alter the balance of power among the elemental villages.

As Yudai continues to train under the weight of the Royal Bloodline's power, a singular, haunting question plagues the minds of Masaki and Yuka. Both devoid of any trace of the Royal Bloodline in their lineage, and with no known ancestors possessing such a heritage, the mystery deepens. The perplexing question echoes through the Fujii family's thoughts: "How is Yudai capable of wielding a power that doesn't seem to belong to their lineage?"

That's it for PART 3. Thanks for reading it! 

To be continued!