Catching Glances

It's been half a year since Y/n was adopted by BTS, but she still stays in her animal form. The boys were starting to become concerned but also started losing hope in ever seeing her human form. They tried to tell themselves it didn't matter but they couldn't fully ignore the dull pain in their chest from thinking she still didn't fully trust them.

Everyone was asleep, except Jimin, he was sitting on his bed wide awake. He was thinking about his body, feeling like it wasn't good enough. He felt... bigger than most of his members. The light turning on in the hallway made him come out of his thoughts. Thinking it was one of his members, he ignored it, until he heard light footsteps come closer to his slightly open door. Jimin looked over only to see a young woman with long (h/c), ears on top of her head, and a tail trailing behind her.

Jimin's heart started beating faster, he just caught a glimpse of Y/n in her human form. Any negative thoughts he had dissipated as he was over the moon at finally getting even the smallest glance at Y/n's human form. Suddenly the door opened all the way and there stood Y/n in her fully grown lioness form. Jimin smiled, deciding to keep quiet about the fact that he saw her human form and just opened his arms to welcome her to sleep with him.

Y/n had heard him move when she was walking past his room the first time, but she didn't realize that he was awake until she had shifted back and entered his room. Seeing his open arms, she jumped onto his bed and curled up behind him so Jimin could lay his head on her body.

Y/n didn't really like to admit it, but she had grown fully attached to the boys. Seeing them through the six months they had her, she had realized that they fully cared for her and she was going to protect them as much as she could.

Looking down, Y/n mentally smiled at Jimin who was sleeping, his head rested on her stomach. Using her mouth, she grabbed his blankets and put them over Jimin before falling asleep herself.

The next day at Big Hit, Jimin grabbed his members attention with his glowing face of pure happiness. They knew Jimin was beating himself up for some time, so this sudden change in his behavior caught their attention.

"Yah, Jimin, what's got you so perky today?" Namjoon asked, lightly joking with the younger male. He was just happy to see him smiling again.

Jimin looked around before leaning closer to the members. "I caught a glimpse of Y/n's human form last night while everyone was asleep." Jimin whispered.

"What?!" Jungkook almost yelled, making the others shush him. The crew members around them looked at them with questioning looks.

"What did she look like?" Taehyung asked, excited to hear about Y/n's human look.

"I didn't get a good look, but I did know it was her because of her ears and tail. She had long (h/c) hair that just seemed to flow behind her as she walked past my door." Jimin said, a smile so large and bright it seemed like it could blind anyone who looked at him.

"Aah, so lucky!" Hoseok says before they hear Y/n's claws scraping against the flooring.

They turned over and saw Y/n look at them with a questioning tilt to her head, unsure as to why they were huddled together. They all rather found the action quite cute and silently cooed at her. Jin walked up to her and crouched slightly to he 3 ft height. A purr erupted from her chest as he scratched behind her ears, making everyone else smile.

They were sitting in the recording room, Y/n sprawled out in a corner while Jungkook used her as a pillow. Yoongi and Hoseok were at the control desk talking about the sounds of the song, while Namjoon chimed in every now and then as he listened to them. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jin were filming their voices as they sung their parts for the song to see if it sounded good.

Y/n curled up around Jungkook as she let out a big yawn, showing off her sharp teeth. A lot of people found Y/n fearsome, but the boys saw her as a large house cat that will become dangerous if someone hurts her or them. Jungkook poked her nose as she yawned making her huff and shake her head as she scrunches her nose. Jungkook chuckled before quickly standing up as Jimin calls him over.

After they got home, Y/n immediately went to her room and curled up on her pile of pillows and blankets that were on the bed the boys bought her. Making sure the door was shut, she shifted into her human form and let out a content sigh. Her eyes grew heavy as she slowly fell asleep and curled her tail in front of her.

A few hours passed and Namjoon went to go get Y/n for dinner. Opening her door without thinking, he froze when he caught a glimpse the human form Jimin had described earlier that day. Her (h/c) hair sprawled out around her on her many pillows and blankets. Namjoon, as quick as he entered her room, stepped out of the room and shut the door before knocking on it.

"U-uh, Y/n! It's time to eat." Namjoon says before turning on his heels and quickly walking down the hallway and downstairs into the kitchen. Jimin looked over with a knowing look as Namjoon walked in by himself with a shocked look.

"You saw didn't you."